Chapter Five

March 7th

March 7th

Y/n's POV

    After Sebastian and I were done. I put my clothes back on and quietly walked back to my room. I quietly shut my door then slowly turned around. "About time." I jumped at the sound of Brook's voice. "Jesus Brook. I thought you were asleep." I whisper-yelled.

    "Oh I was but I woke up about two hours ago. And noticed you were gone." She shrugged. "Sorry." I mumbled. "It's okay. I know what you were doing." She smirked. "I don't know what you're talking about." I lied. "Oh come on Y/n. I went to get water which meant I had to walk past one of the guest rooms. And I heard you." She winked. "Were we that loud?" I asked.

    "Not, for the other's who are on the other side of the house." She smiled. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "I take it by that sigh or relief nobody but me knows about you and Seb?"S he asked.

    "Technically we aren't a couple. He never asked me to be his girlfriend, however he did ask me on a second date tomorrow night, so hopefully he will ask me then." I smiled. "Girl, you are so helplessly in love with him." She smiled.

    "What happened to sad Brook?" I asked, trying to change the subject. "What can I say." She shrugged. "I like seeing my best friend happy." She smiled. "And I like seeing mine happy. So what can I do to make you happy?" I asked.

    "Well, for starters we can go shopping tomorrow to get you the perfect outfit for your second date." She winked. "Okay, now can we go to bed. I'm tired." I complained. "Well, of course you are. You guys did it for like three hours." She laughed. "I hate you." I mumbled, climbing into bed next to her. "Love you, too." She said.

***

    "Y/n, get up I'm hungry." Brooklyn said as she continuously hit me with a pillow. "Okay, okay, I'm up, stop abusing me." I said, quickly standing up. As we walked out of my room we met up with the boys. "Y/n, are you gonna make us some delicious pancakes again?" Anthony asked.

    "I don't know, are you guys gonna beat me with a pillow till I make them?" I asked. "Um...no? Why would we do that?" Chris asked. "Well, that's how this one likes to wake people up." I said, glaring at Brook. "No, I only like waking you up like that." She smiled.

    I shake my head annoyed. "I'll make you guys pancakes if someone helps me." I said. "Not Chris." Anthony fake coughed, earning a glare from Chris. "I'll help you." Sebastian volunteered. "Thanks." I smiled.

    Brook winked at me as she and the others walked into the living room. I shook my head with a laugh. "So, she really woke you up by beating you with a pillow?" Sebastian asked. "Yeah, and it's not the first time she's done that." I said.

    "Do you know how to make pancakes, or did you just want to spend some alone time with me?" I asked. "Both actually." Sebastian smiled. "Where are we going for our date?" I asked. "I'm taking you to dinner...then maybe back to my house." he smirked. "Oh, well ,that sounds like fun." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck.