.+*Chapter 1*+.

!! Warning: this contains mentioning of weapons (knives, guns etc.) Reader discretion is advised. !!

(Narrator's POV)
Darkness.

That's all Jeff could see when his eyes cracked open.
Bones creaking and cracking, he sat up to glance over at an abnormally large figure in his doorway. Instinctively, the startled boy threw a knife towards the anonymous figure. A deep, soothing voice came from the figure.
"Well thrown, but unfortunately I am not a target. Now quit playing and get ready, we will be setting off soon."
Jeff looked ahead in a daze, how could he have mistaken that tall figure. Obviously it didn't have any distinguishing features, but still that was no excuse.

After a short while, the stairs squealed as Jeff made his way down with every step.
"All right, everyone here now?" The now visible figure spoke. It dressed in a rather elegant suit and tie, though it looked like it had a decent amount of must to it. Abnormally tall, averagely 11 feet tall, it's face was like it's clothes; they were both very bland. Neither having any unique features, one could argue however that this creature's face was the most unique thing about it. No eyes, nor mouth, not even a nose!

It's face was simply skin.
A small boy walked to the the tall creature.
"That's everyone!" This boy seemed much more cheerful than the rest of the characters surrounding Jeff.
"Great, then we'd best head off."
The cheerful boy gave a smile in reply before pulling up his mask.

Jeff was finally left with his thoughts for once, not that he was never alone. Just that he could never find the patience to sort though them, to him it just seemed like work. That peace did not last long, as Jeff would soon find out.

.+*Continuation soon, want more? Let me know*+.