RUn Away

*Y/n Pov:* 

      I Was hiding From my Dad again, he Always spank me with glass Bottle everytime He's Get home. And my Mom wont care about that. Mom always said That's All my Fault When Dad is angry to me.  

     And I Always get Bullied at School. I dont Have any friend to Comfort me. i just have My Cat Doll who always with me when i got Bad experience. I named Him Neil. 

      "OPEN YOUR DOOR YOU CHILD OF SH*T!!!"

    I heard My Dad was trying to Get in To my room. I close my mouth trying to Shut. with Neil at my Lap, we are Hiding at My Closet. 

       BUARGHH!!

    "Where Are You Goddamn Child?"

    I peek a little, and Dad with That Glass Bottle. My Dad  Still Trying To FInd me, He Open my Blanket, Peeking under My Bed. And THen My heart got GooseBump When Dad turn To my Closet. And He Open my Closet and found me with Neil Hiding in there.

     "THere You Are! Now Come Here!"

     "No Please! Im Sorr-"

     PRANGG!!

    A Glass Bottle Land To my Head. Im Still Get dizzy My Father Throw me Hard to Wall. ANd Punch me Many Times, Then Im pass Out.

   Im Feel Sun Light Waking me up, Im still at Floor with my head Bleeding.  I Go to Bathroom and fixing me Up. And i take a look of me at Mirror.

      "i Can Take it Anymore.. I Miss my Mom and Dad.. I just want They To hug me Like past"

    Im crying At My Bathroom. Seing My Flashback with Mom And Dad. Ill go In to My Room and Packed all My stuff. I RUn away From Home as i can. im Take my Dad Wallet to Buy something that i need. 

     After Far enough, Night coming and im feel Tired i wass too much Walk after My Last Halte. And When i trying to find some Place to Rest. I Found Big Toy Factory. That Toy factory seems Get Closed. 

     "I think I can Get Rest At here" 

   I got In and i see Many Toy Everywhere, That Place was mess up. I take a look Every Place And i Found a door with Color for Code (im sorry for my english) im trying find THe code, then i see a Colorfull train Toy. 

     "Maybe thats the Code" 

    I Click the Code with same color as the train. And the Door Open. I Found a Tape and Play it. After The video finish I got Some Grabbed Thing. i Used it to Open a Door and i See a big, Tall, And Furry Doll. And i feel something wrong at here...

A/n: Hello guys This is my first Story i hope u enjoy it. Im sorry If this Cringe:), ANd MY english is Bad.. Just stay tune for next Chapter..:D