NEW FRIEND

Random man Pov:

    I turn Back And see Huggy wuggy staring at me like his prey. i run fast as i bring This child run with me. I got in in the Toy trail. But that creature seems like very angry. 

    I got chased by Huggy in this trail. This Child its too much yelling and struggle from me, she really want me to get caught by huggy!

    "Let me go!!" Is this child really want to with those scarry doll?!

     "Dont Move to much! you will get us Caught!" i warn that child again

     "Huggy wont kill us if We dont Run from him like this!" 

     "Are you serious?! That doll is have so many Sharp teeth, and saliva drop from his mouth! he want to eat us! dont you get it?!" still running from huggy.

     "He will kill you! not me!" 

      "What?! then i rather run away!" this child.. seriously?! She really want to live with that doll?!

      "Just let me go already!"

    I let go of That child, But at same time Huggy caught me and Pull me to his Mouth.

    "AHHH!!!"

    "STOOP!! HUGGY!!" 

     That child Is commanding that doll, and This Doll is turn to that child. Drop me and going towards that child. He's Going to attack That Child! 

    "Stop! Let go that child! and eat me!" But that monster wont listen to me.

Y/n pov:

   I dont want huggy to kill anyone infront of me yet- I told im to stop, i know he lost control because a stranger man dragging me away from him.

    "Yes huggy.. come here! i dont want to leave you, that man want to leave you, not me" im messing around to make situation calmed a bit.

   Huggy staring at me he trying to remembering me maybe? And he goes down to me and hug me.  I patting his head... He just scared being alone again..

    he get up and Hit that man hard on his neck, instantly that man pass out. then he dragging us out from toy trail. We get back to Huggy stage and tied up that man, Then waiting that man to wake up. 

Huggy Wuggy Pov: 

    I Panicked when that man bring Y/n run with Him, Im feel pissed Of i really want him to be My dinner.  But Y/n stop me from do that, I dont know why... is she on That man side.. I really angry at that time.. 

      But im Happy when Y/n said she wont leave me. And now i dont know why we must to Wait and staring this man who just pass out 2 Hours! This is so bored! Imagine when you waiting for a girl to take a photo from food when you waiting too long to eat the food! 

     "really? we must to wait this man who just trying to take you from me wake up? then what you will do after he wake up? let him go from here?"  i asking Y/n because im feel Bored and Hungry at same time.

     "just wait huggy..!" That was her saying.

After Y/n say that That man finally open his eyes Slowly.

   "good morning prey... do you sleep well? because your next destination is my stomach.." i Smiling widely to that man.

    "What? No! where am i?! where's that child?! A.. Are you eat her?!" He Yelling and panicking.

   "im here.. I told you huggy wont kill us if you want to be his friend..~" Y/n Talk to that man with those Giggling.

   "And dont call me 'child' or something- Call me Y/n, what Yours friend?"

    "m.. my name is... norman..im just a normal Police to checking this toy Store. I got information there was so many people disappear at here" 

    Y/n and Norman staring at me..

   "what? why you  guys staring at me?" i asking them like i was Suspicious.

    "Did you kill them all?" Norman asking me,

    "maybe yes, maybe no- i just kill someone who entering this toy store, but i dont know why the worker is disappear-"  

     Norman seems like he scared of me now.. Ha! you deserve that! 

"Huggy just kill to eat" Y/n explaining everything to Norman, when she get in here and now.

   "Ok we let you out of here- but dont tell anyone! or elese huggy will hunt you down"

  That Norman Nod fast and Promised he will help us, then he go leave two of us alone again. But he tell us he will comeback to Bring food, or give us something important.

      "well huggy..." I turn my eyes to Y/n who hug my feet tight.

     "looks like you have 3 friends Now.. with Neil of course" Y/n smiling at me, so.. this is what a dad feeling when he did a goodjob to her daughter! 

     "yes Y/n"