Explore

*Third Person View(?)*

     Y/n Staring At That Big Doll, She Found The infromation Of that Doll...

   "Huggy Wuggy...?" She Whisper, She Opened Every single Huggy Wuggy Doll toy box at there and Found Nothing..

   "i Guess i Have to Open that door With This thing again"  when Y/n Open THe Door, Lights Went Out instantly. 

   "oh no..." She staring at Huggy Wuggy Again, And Found Key at Huggy Wuggy Hand.

   A/n: ill skip part when we fix up the Lights:)

   When Y/n Already fix up The lights see go Back to Huggy wuggy Stage and She Found Nothing...

   "What the.." Now She fell scared... She Know, she Feel Something wrong at This Toy store..

   "i Guess I have to go back-" but the door is Locked, She Drop to FLoor and start crying (after all you are a child>:) ) You think you Gonna die at here.. Because You locked in With Big Scarry Doll.

    Y/n Get Up and Started to explore again.. Y/n Think she will find another way out, Like Vent, Or Hole at wall to outside.  Y/n shocked when she found Huggy wuggy hand at Wall and go to some where. Y/n Follow the Hand and Go in. 

      She FOund A storage that So many Broken Toy at there. Y/n found a Cat Toy with a Costum. SHe Remember Neil. She quickly Open Her Bag And Found Neil stay Still at Her Bag. SHe feel Save now. And She start go to next Floor.

     She Socked. Huggy wuggy peeking at her, with those creepy Smile and Sharp Teeth, but Not too Long, That doll start to hiding again.

    "No.. This is Not real...." Y/n thought. 

  A/n: Skip... SKip again..

   She FInally Open the door to toy Factory. 

   "Nobody Leave without a Toy?" Y/n read a warn at That Iron Door. She go to a lever and Making a toy. And She got Cat with Bee Costum and start to Leaving that room. But when she want to go. She met with Huggy wuggy WIth Sharp teeth ready to eat her.

   "AAAKK!!!" Y/n Run she know she being chased By Huggy wuggy. 

   She Got in At Toy trail ANd RUn, But This is not the end Huggy wuggy still Chase her In that Toy Trail. 

    But she Run, Run,  And Run.. She almost escape but Huggy wuggy Got her. 

   "AAAAKKK!" Y/n Hold Neil tight and Pass Out at Huggy wuggy Hand.

   Huggy Wuggy Stare at a child that when at the end of her life she Hold tight her Toy.  Huggy wuggy Think maybe he can save you with him. He always wanted to play and loved by kids again. He dont want kids get scared of him again.

  A/n: Im sorry if i got so many typo at my stories ;-;, and sorry if this cringe:)