annoying Kids (1)

Huggy Pov: 

       I wake up with y/n still In my Lap, sleeping peacefully. I get up and place Y/n on the floor Carefully and Go to lobby to get fresh air But,My Morning is get messed up by a teenage kid who is throwing a rock and trash to Into the Toy store. 

     I always want to Eat those brat, But they dont want to come any closer or just go in to the store. What a loser. After they are Satisfied With throwing things in. They Open their bags and pick up a Spray Paint then Spray it to Wall.

      Hey! this is where's i am living now how dare they Ruin My home! I stay and watching them, Watching them so If one of them is close to me they might be my Breakfast this morning! 

      I Distract their focus with a toy that i throw into the corner. I think one of them got distracted. I be pepared to catch him, standing by the door. I watching him walk carefully he didn't notice me behind him. And he seems like he was saw something, wait why is he going towards my stage? wait..Y/n?!

  "Guuyss!! Look what i fou-" before his friend noticing i catch him and tear him apart. and shove him to my mouth- after all i already hungry after yesterday, watching Norman leave us its making me hungrier.         

      Their Friend seems not to care what happen to Him, they just go leaving. I cleaning the place up so much blood everywhere some blood is landing on Y/n's body. Uggg.. i have to clean that too- But Y/n seems to have few clothes to wear. 

     "ah! i can use that" i pick up every little huggy and cut them to pieces of cloth. and i go to iron stair and take the Iron to make a sewing needle. and start to make a Clothes for Y/n .

  I found this on internet ;-;

Finally done! i bring it up to Y/n, And when i cameback Y/n already woke up but she is not fully wake up she is still awakening

Finally done! i bring it up to Y/n, And when i cameback Y/n already woke up but she is not fully wake up she is still awakening. I walk towards her and bring her up to Bahroom. 

    "What are you doing huggy?" She asking me while rubbing her eyes."im going to clean you up, dear"So many Scar And red marks all over her body. I know this must be her parent who did this to her- slowly i wash her body and Give her the new clothes.

"where did you get this clothes?" Y/n asked me 

 "i made it-" 

 "woaahh! how?" 

 "i cutting my dolls and combined them one by one" 

       Y/n seems to like it, and im happy with that. After we get out from bathroom, we heard someone who just got into the factory .

 "Whos is that?" Y/n asks me looking up "i dont know, its doesn't seem like like norman. Lets check it out"

    We carefully find the sound come from and i See those teenagers. There are so many right now- maybe they want to beat me up. There Yelling bad words every where and are Destroying every thing in front of them. painting and doodling every where. 

I tried to cover Y/n's ear to make sure she doesn't hear them. "huggy..? who are they? and why are you covering my ear ?" 

A/n: thankyou for  MidoriyaUAfanverse   :) for helping me. This is very helpful:>