Chapter One "The Kidnapping"

A/N
Most of the P.O.V is in 3d P.O.V for the first chapter and the reason for that is I'm introducing some of my characters into the story. Most of it is just there point of view because there going to be really important to the story especially when some things happen that revolves around them. You will meet 9 of my characters. There names are ørəøn and yes his name is actually like that for a specific reason. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) or R.C./Rəyůkəy Comic the married gay mover in which he helps transport certain things. Jane and Janet the lesbian driver couple. C or corrupted he is a character I made that is slowly getting corrupted by something but it was stopped for some odd reason in the dreamswap universe though he still acts a little the same only he is more cold hearted. And the twins Illusion and Dellusian or D. and Ill. And finally X and Z they are still unknown to the story until chapter four or five
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Justice reign and the meme squad had been kidnapped for an experiment by a scientist skeleton named ørəøn (or-e-on). The only reason they know his name is because it was mentioned multiple times who he was. They were taken one by one and were all in different rooms all alone. They were released into a hallway to meet at a place to go back to there skeleton group which is just the rest of the group banned together who were also kidnapped. Once they meet up a few of them were limping and grunting in pain. As they walked in and meet up with each other DSBlue ends up collapsing for some reason in front of the other skeletons. Ink being the closest to Blue grabbed there friend so they wouldn't end up falling to the floor. Just as Dream was about to say something a door was heard opening at what seemed to be the entrance. A skeleton with a bag on and a nametag on his clothes that had the name Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) on it came in and walked to a table with papers and a card on it. He walked closer to the skeletons they all got there weapons out which they somehow still had prob for an important reason. Quickly Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) put blind folds on all of them somehow without the skeletons knowing. The group was suprised by the sudden speed and darkness brought upon them but when they couldn't see error spoke up "Įs əvəryønə §þįłł hərə". His voice came out a little gliched from the surprise. Everyone replied back saying they were all still there. Suddenly ink said in sudden panic "hey guys I can't feel blue he was just leaning against my shoulder because he passed out". Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) chimed in with his deep Russian accent and said "You do not need to worry I have him in my arms and if I may ask can you all spread your right arm out were going somewhere and master wouldn't be very happy with me if I lose you guys." Everyone did as told dispite not knowing the stranger and were they were going. cuffed Jingles of a chain could be heard.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of chapter one the Kidnapping hope you enjoyed this wonderful story. I made this and a few other chapters in one whole night because I couldn't sleep and it is a weekend .I also hope you like the introducing of my two new characters in the story most of the characters I introduce you to in the story are skeletons but I will tell you if there a different like another monster or a human. Also the image at the top was made by me I used a picture of needle and just started making the cover for the story and the first chapter I do have an idea for another image for another chapter but it might take a while to do so I will just use the cover as the temporary image for the chapters also all characters go to there wrighful owners none of the characters are mine unless I say so and none of the image are mine unless said so and the only characters that are mine are ørəøn and Rəyůkəy and the cover and image for chapter one is mine and the story idea is mine everyone/thing else goes to the Rightful owner alright goodbye.