Chapter Two "The ride there"

Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) lead all the other skeletons to a large van that had a sciencey symbol on it and it said S.S.A. Lab and opened the back he hoped inside it. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) placed the unconscious blue in a bed in the van. All the rest of the skeletons went inside the van following Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) and sat on the seats Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) went to the door of the van and closed it he went over to the front of the van and knocked on a small window that was metal. After a few seconds some noise was heard and it opened two other skeletons were at the driver seat and passenger seat. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) spoke "Jane, Janet I have group 335." The skeleton named Jane spoke up "Do you have your card you know we can't leave without it and not to mention you are very forgetful and forget it sometimes" Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) spoke up "yeah it's in my bag let me grab it also all those times I forgot it was when I was practically new you can't blame me." Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) grabbed his bag off his back and placed it on a table to the side of the window and grabbed a card and put it on the window table. (There are more than one lab so the coordinate's are needed to know which specific one there going to.) Jane grabbed the card and closed the window. Jane scanned the card and opened the window and gave back the card "here you go it's valid alright give me the location and I'll get us there in no time." Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) grabbed a small card and pen from a cup and wrote the coordinates to somewhere called S.S.A Lab and put it through the window to Jane and grabbed his card and put it back in his bag. Jane looked at the coordinates and then back at Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) "are you being serious with me?" Jane asked a little confused for some reason. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) spoke and said "yeah there going there master said there the ones maybe even the perfect ones but they still need more so he wants us to bring them there to do it with C. And the twins Đ. And ĮŁ." Jane looked at Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) and said "ok but prepare it's going to be some ruff days out there and you know it" Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) nodded and said "Yeah...I know...anyways...umm...would you like me to get some snacks for the road" Jane nodded and closed the window. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) let out a nervous sigh and said "ok you guys were about to leave soon I'm getting snacks for the road would any of you like a specific thing or just anything" Error and cross said in union "Chøcøłæte" ink said "skittles, gummy bears and boba" dream said "coffee, apples and bananas oh and tocos, chocolate and coffee for blue too." Nightmare chimed in and said he will have the same thing as dream. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) nodded as he wrote all that down in a sticky note. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) tied the chain on a pole and went to the van door and opened it he hopped off and left for the door. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) took out a card and pressed a button the he swiped the card and his face got his face scanned. The door open for Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) as he entered it closed behind him. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) saw ørəøn there and bowed "why are you still here Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) I thought you guys would have left by now" said ørəøn. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) said "I'm sorry master but it kinda took a long time especially with all the skeletons and I'd scanning but I am also here to get some snacks for the trip to the S.S.A. Lab." Ørəøn smiled and said "well go get the snacks and hurry up so you can see C. Again" Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) replied "yes master also thank you for giving me the opportunity to see him again." Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) went over to a door and opend it to find a kitchen stocked to the max full of food and snacks he walks in and grabbed everything everyone wanted and some random snacks for Jane, Janet and himself to eat. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) returned to the van and closed the van door behind him. He put all the snacks and drinks in safe places and gave everyone one of everything they wanted. He knocked on the window and gave some chips to jane and Janet. Jane started driving and He then looked beside the driver seat and started a conversation with Janet. Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) spoke "Hey Janet are you ok your being quieter than usual" Janet hummed in response and said "yəah I just cæn't wait to see Đ. And ĮŁŁ." "So you knew about this ever since this morning" Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) asked. Janet nodded she then gave a certain look to Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) which let him know she wanted to end the conversation without being unpulite. "Ok I'll leave you too alone now" Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) said as he moved away from the window and sat beside the other skeletons. DSError said "Həy Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key)" Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) made a little hum as if responding to the question "hm." "Whən çaæn wə þækə øff þhə błįnđføłbłįnđføłđ§" asked DSError. "Hm oh those I can take them off you now since were not doing anything that needs to be secretive I will have to put them on once we get there though but for now your fine also try not to make too much loud sounds me and Janet are sensitive to too much loud noises" said Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) as he got up and took off all of there blindfolds and puts them in his bag. Everyone finally got a good look at Rəyůkəy (Re-You-Key) and noticed he was wearing army clothes and had bear ears on his head with a collar on his neck with the letters R.C. on it and writing on the back that has unreadable words. (They saw that there were words on the back but couldn't get a good look at the words seeing as he would move around sometimes and the only side that was visible was the side with his initials)

End of chapter two... Hope you enjoyed this is just a little longer than chapter one. I'm basically copying and pasting it because I wrote almost all the chapters on chapter one because I got to carried away in the story but the story is original and is mine. Again none of the characters or images belong to me unless said so. all of my characters are ørəøn Rəyůkəy and Jane and janet all rights reserved and all of the characters belong to there rightful owner and same with images. The cover will be what it is forever but the chapter images will change after a few now. I'm spending more time on wattpad so if there is anything you need just ask me like need a book for me to make or want to write a book but don't have the guts to do it just ask me I'm here for anything you need.