Chapter 1: Back as a teenager...?

~~Broly's POV~~

Gogeta, which was the fused form of the two Saiyan warriors to get a chance to beat me without being hit. I feel the pain that he took physically, I tried my best to stop him yet I am out of control as I was on Full Power State. Cheelai got the 7 Dragon Balls and the Wish Dragon appeared... So she thinks of a wish for about minutes, when she hears my agony that I was beaten, can't stand on this battle anymore when Gogeta was about to release their Kamehameha. I stand, watching at the ki hopelessly, Cheelai quickly wished on the Dragon that I will be saved and sent to another world where I met. Which you knew my name, Broly.

*snaps*

Broly... Broly... BROLY!!!

"Uwah-!" I screamed and I accidentally woke up. Wait- this is not planet Vampa... This looks like Earth. That's strange. I was sleeping on the desk for hours?!

"Hey, are you ok out there big guy?" The girl with green hair girl who wears headphones named Lemon Zest (Tart) asked me, I gave a sign of confusion as I responded humbly.

"Uhh, yes."

"It was tiring isn't it?" The other girl asked me again as she crosses her arms and gave a smile.

I nod.

"Well, it's dismissal, Broly. Uhh, see ya, buddy!"

"Eh? Wait for me!" I panicked and I packed all my things, wait- pack all things in this bag? Am turned into a teenager? Ooh, that's interesting! Ahem, like I said. I packed all my things in the bag and start to follow this blue-haired woman with an airplane google named Indigo Zap. I opened the door and there is a lot of students walking out of the school halls to go to their homes, I had no idea of what I am doing but I think I have to know where am I and what was this place all about. We walked together with these two girls and smiled at me yet I was confused.

"Why are you always so confused, Broly?"

Wait- do they know me? But how and when?!

"Hmm... I don't know."

"Oh. Uhh oh well, gotta go now. Bye!"

"Bye..."

I sighed as these girls are walking away. So I was checking my hands, they are tiny... Hmm, I wonder what my will be my appearance now? So I am still staying at this school to explore these halls. But first I looked at these shiny trophies before me, I looked impressed at their medals and their achievements.

I smiled at it and look at the history of their success against their rival. But if I was there... I guess I would not join because I don't like fighting. Suddenly this place became darker and darker as the lights were turning on and off repeatedly. At any second, this group of ghosts walking near at me, I was at the battle formation... They weren't here for attacking, I wonder what are these lost souls are.

"Help us..." The old lost soul said

"Wait- why?"

"You need to leave this place, as soon as possible!" Another lost soul said.

"Why should I leave this place tonight?"

Then the lost soul of a kid just show up and explained.

"B-before this place was been built, it was an evacuation center where we all hid from the Nazi soldiers to protect ourselves. But it never happened last because someone is spying on us and sending his comrades to kill us all, including my family..."

"So, you mean this place wasn't school before? It was a campsite of evacuees? Oh, I am so sorry of what they had done to you and to them." I said as I pat his head.

"Hmm, it's ok. But please, if you don't leave... These doors-"

And then they were all disappeared, everything is back to normal. I didn't understand what was the child asking me about this old place before this school was built... It was weird after feeling that disoriented background. Now let's move on to another topic.

As I said, I saw the girl with the lavender skin struggling while holding books which she was behind on my back, and then *whack!*

"Ow! Oh no, my research! I'm so sorry mister I didn't know that you're- " The books and the papers were flown and scattered on the floor, so she picked them up but instead, I am the one who put them back in order to fix the mess and put all the papers inside of her book so it will not scatter again, her sentence was cut as she saw me and looks away with fear. "You're so t-t-tall!" She said as she shook her head while I gave a sign of confusion and scratched my head.

"Uhh... Yeah. I believe that all of these books are yours." I smiled and carry them all. Twilight was shocked that I can lift her books using one hand. "A-and you're pretty strong, hmm." She looked scared at me but our eyes met and look at each other. Her purple eyes reminded me of Cheelai, which bring me back to life. 

"Thanks for helping me, uhh..."

"Broly."

"Is that your name?"

I nodded so her face was red as rose and smiles at me while walking on the halls and going to her laboratory.

"So where will I put these?"

"There." She pointed to her working desk, I saw her bulletin board, it was fascinating. I put all her books and papers where she wanted to put all her stuff.

"Hmm... Done."

 Bark! Bark 

Spike the dog growled at me first, then he licks my face. I smiled at him and this thing happened when I was on planet Vampa with my childhood friend, Bah. 

"I can't believe that Spike has a new friend huh?"

She giggled and pat the dog's head, I do the same way as she did but I didn't expect to hold her hand which feels weird as it became warm. The girl's face turned red and looks at me.

"Uhmm." 

"?"

"We've been holding hands for 15 seconds."

So this is what humans do? I feel interested in her and I really wanted to know about it. 

"I'm sorry."

"I-it's ok."

"No, it's not. I didn't know that I hold your hand, I was just patting this dog's head."

She giggled, that thing made me feel that I am so clumsy. I had no idea what was her intention, so I stood up and lean back as I smiled at her and closes the door but she followed me.

"Uhh... Thanks for helping me carry those books."

"Hehe, you said it twice!"

"Eh?! I did?"

I nodded and shake my head, so she looked embarrassed and turns away. I scratched my head with a lot of confusion.

"Well, it's n-nice to meet you, big guy."

"Y-yeah, it's nice to meet you too, uhh..."

"Twilight, Twilight Sparkle." She smiled at me and kissed me on the cheek which got me off guard and getting even more confused. 

"See you tomorrow, Broly."

"Hmm, indeed. See you, miss lavender."

~~To be continued~~