Prologue: Second Chance

~~Prologue~~

I honestly don't know how I came from... I only remember that I lied, down on the coffin, I heard of what my father demanded to an angel with his staff and the short man with a blue uniform and white hair. My vision was blurry, and yet I can't hear what were they talking about. I feel cold around this coffin, with bruises and cuts from my body that made me feel all my muscles were triggered from its pain. 

"Fa-father..."

Yet, he can't hear me... I feel I wasn't worthy remarkable son for him, I was just a fool who knows almost... Nothing. The angel looked at me in the coffin as he sighed.

"Please Whis spare my son, it was not his time to die."

"There would be an exchange."

He gasped, shocked with fear. He kneels and shook his head as he replied.

"I-I will do whatever it takes just to save my son."

"Don't interpret! I am not yet finished talking. As I said, the exchange of the reincarnation process was your life. Now say goodbye to him, Paragus."

The Grand Priest said as Paragus shook his head.

"Broly... I'm sorry that I might not be in your world. I only hope that you will do good things, promise me that son?"

He touched the glass and looks at the unconscious body mine, his tears fell, dripping on the glass of the coffin.

"Lord Whis, I would give my life for my son."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, for my son. I don't want him to die... He must have a good adventure with his friends."

"Even though you abuse him."

"..."

"Yeah... I totally, regret it. I shouldn't use him to kill King Vegeta and his son. I'm sorry."

"Well, then. I accepted your apology, now your son will be reincarnated and sent on to another world called Equestria in Parallel Universe where humans live."

He uses his staff to revive Broly and a flash of light starts to shine and everything were inaugurated to normal.

~~To be continued...~~

A/N: I'm sorry that I didn't update this story cause of laziness, and yes my birthday is about November 30 which is three days to go. Remember to greet me ok? Now see ya! in the next chapter.