ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

Standing outside the huge mansion, I gulped

Standing outside the huge mansion, I gulped. Holding onto my sling bag tightly, I went towards the main gate of the mansion. At the entrance, I was stopped by a guard who took his phone out from his pocket. Swiping through something he stopped and then looked at me then back at his phone.

Guard: You can go.
He said as the gate opened with a loud creak sound. My jaw dropped seeing the beautiful mansion infront of me. Never in my life I saw such an art. I was admiring the beauty of the house when the guard cleared his throat signalling me to move ahead.

I entered the mansion as I saw a lot of maids and servants working

I entered the mansion as I saw a lot of maids and servants working. Different chores for each one. Some cleaning huge expensive vases, some dusting the luxurious furnitures and some vacuuming the carpet covered shiny floor.
I looked around when a maid came towards me and asked.

Maid: Yes ma'am? Do you have a appointment?
Y/n: Uhh...Umm..No..actually I'm here for a job. Umm someone gave me this card.
I showed her the card nervously as she was still confused.

She was about to ask something when a deep male voice interrupted us.
Man: She's one of the guests.
That man from the restaurant said as I was staring at him. He had that same signature smirk on his face.

As soon as he addressed me as the "guests", the maid's head turned towards me as she gave me a look of pity which made me confused.
Man: Come with me.
He said as I bowed to the maid and followed the man.

On our way, he spoke.
Man: My name is Jung Hoseok.
He said as I flinched as his deep voice suddenly reached my ears.
Y/n: O-Oh..Nice name.
I complimented as I didn't want to sound dry to him.

After a while, the man stopped infront of a big door and glanced at me with a smirk again.
Hoseok: You're ready?
I gave him a small smile and nodded. I was hella nervous.

As soon as the door opened I saw some 10 to 20 girls standing in a line as their head turned towards us

As soon as the door opened I saw some 10 to 20 girls standing in a line as their head turned towards us. I looked at them as I tightened my grip on my bag. The girls were all wearing revealing outfits but why? It was a job interview right?

Mr. Hoseok gestured me to enter as I entered. The man took me to the end of the line as I stood there quietly while the girls were giving me evil look. Mr. Hoseok then went towards the table infront of us. Someone was sitting there as the chair was facing the other side.

Hoseok: Everyone is here boss.
He said to the person. All of a sudden the chair started turning towards us as I felt more nervous.
Loud gasps of shock were heard when the chair fully turned. There sat the richest man of South Korea. The Kim Taehyung himself.

I was staring at him like a kid stares at some beautiful art piece in a museum

I was staring at him like a kid stares at some beautiful art piece in a museum. His visuals were breathtaking. Dragon eyes, sharp jawline and Prince like features. He had that dark and scary aura which can scare even the devil himself.

He stood up with his hands tugged in the pockets of his expensive coat. He eyed each and every girl standing there as the girls gave him some seductive looks. Finally his eyes landed on me, he checked me out as I gulped and looked down not wanting to make a eye contact.

I had my head hung low, when I saw a pair of Chelsea boots infront of me. I gulped out of nervousness.
Taehyung: Look at me.
His deep raspy voice sent shivers down my spine as I froze.
Suddenly I felt my chin being lifted up and the next second I saw those pair of orbs staring deep into my soul.

Taehyung: Are you scared?
He asked with a evil smirk as I gulped and shook my head as a no. He frowned as he left my chin and asked.
Taehyung: What's your name?
Y/n: K-Kang Y/n.
I said while stuttering.
Taehyung: Kang Y/n....Nice name. You're appointed.
I looked at him in shock as he turned the other way and walked to his table.

Y/n: W-Without a i-interview?
I asked as everyone looked at me weirdly. Taehyung turned towards me with one eyebrow raised.
Taehyung: What's the need of an interview?
I frowned as Mr. Hoseok looked at me kind of nervously.
Y/n: I-Isn't this a j-job interview?
I asked as I heard the girls chuckle. Taehyung smiled evilly as he said.
Taehyung: You'll not need a job now, Sugar.
I frowned again as he called me "sugar".

Taehyung: From now you're going to be my sugar, And I'm your Sugar Daddy.

To be continued...