ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ

*After a month* (Time: 3:20 am)

Y/n was staring at the ceiling blankly. It has been a month since that incident. And since then there wasn't a day when you did not regret saying those hurtful words to Taehyung. All this time, Taehyung has been ignoring you which annoyed you.

You would wait for him all day to return from his office and when he did he would ignore you as if your presence doesn't matter to him anymore. The fact that he was distancing himself from you was killing you from inside. Yes, you have started to love him.

He ignored you but never forgot to take care of your each and every need. Maybe he wasn't beside you but you always felt him beside you. After knowing that your mother needs medical help, he arranged everything. He appointed the best room for her and the best doctors so that your mother could recover as soon as possible. He cared for you.

And the most important part was, he never touched you. He was supposed to be your sugar daddy but here he was being someone you always wished to have in your life. Who would care for you. Who would always stay by your side. What other reason a person would need to fall in love with someone?

Warm liquid fell from your eyes as you closed them tightly. You were sorry for whatever you did and you wanted to apologise. Suddenly a thought crossed your mind.

You sat up and came out of your bed. Fixing your silk night gown you headed towards his room hoping to be forgiven. You stopped infront of his room as you took a deep breath, entering the room without knocking.

Looking around the whole room, you found him standing in the balcony. His back faced you as you turned your heels towards the balcony.

*Taehyung's Pov*

I was feeling the soft breeze hitting my face with closed eyes when I felt a pair of hands snaking around my torso

I was feeling the soft breeze hitting my face with closed eyes when I felt a pair of hands snaking around my torso. Looking down at the pair of hands I recognised the person.
Taehyung: Why aren't you asleep yet?
I asked with a serious tone as she back hugged me tightly.
Y/n: Couldn't sleep like you.
She said as I nodded in response not moving from my position.
Y/n: I'm sorry.
She said as I furrowed my eyebrows and turned my head sideways.
Y/n: I-I'm sorry for s-shouting at you.
She said as I looked at my front and a smile crept my lips.
Taehyung: You thought I was ignoring you because you said those to me?
I asked as I finally turned towards her breaking the hug.
Y/n: Y-Yeah.
She said as I chuckled and flicked her forehead lightly.

Taehyung: Paboya! I had a lot of work pressure and I didn't want to take out that frustration on you. So, I thought of just staying away from you till the project gets completed.
I said as she nodded her head in understanding.
Y/n: Umm..Still I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said-
Taehyung: It's okay. I didn't mind. Your anger was justified.

*Y/n's Pov*

I smiled lightly as I scooted closer to him and hugged him. My smile widened as he hugged me back after few seconds. Cold breeze was hitting our bodies as we stayed in eachother's arms feeling the wamth.