ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

*After few days*
(At Taehyung's office)

Jhope: I've interrogated every worker, servant, employee but no one knows anything

Taehyung: Did you find anything suspicious?
He asked while smashing his cigarette as Jhope just shook his head.
Taehyung: It has been four days but still we have no clue of those files. How the hell they vanished like that? Ughhhhh fuck it!
He said while groaning in frustration.
Jhope: Sir....Did you interrogate ma'am? I-I mean whether she has s-seen-
Before he could complete, Taehyung shot him a glare making him shut his mouth.

Taehyung: She's not at home and don't ever dare to involve her in these. Already she is worried about her mother.
Sighing heavily he leaned on his chair when his phone vibrated showing your name. He immediately smiled and picked up the call gesturing Jhope to leave.

-OTP-

Taehyung: Hey love! How are you? I'm missing you so much...
He whined with a pout.
He smiled when he heard a soft chuckle from the other side.
Y/n: I miss you more that's why I've called you....Umm I want to ask you something.
She said shyly
Taehyung: Yeah sure. What is it? Do you need something? I'll just tell hope t-
Y/n: No no...Umm..I've planned a surprise for you.
She said as he widened his eyes
Taehyung: F-For me?

He asked cause it was the first time someone was giving him a surprise. Someone was taking time and making efforts just to make him feel special.
Y/n: Mmmmm for you.
He smiled excitedly.
Taehyung: Thank you so much!!!
Kissing the phone he put it back near his ears getting a chuckle from her.

Y/n: Five in the evening at Sky Rose garden.
Taehyung: Okieeee. We'll meet there then. Bye. Love you.
He said as he hung up. Smiling like an idiot he forgot all his worries. That's what love is all about. You forget all your problems and worries just with a small and sweet talk with your partner. How cute!

*Time skip*
(Evening 4:30 pm)

*Time skip*(Evening 4:30 pm)

Taehyung's Pov

Giving a hitch to my tie, I checked myself for the 10th time in the mirror.
Taehyung: You have to look perfect! You have to make this day memorable for her.
I said to myself while wearing my Rolex.

In these past few months, I have had the most beautiful memories of my life. I have witnessed love. I've witnessed care and affection. All my life it was just about, Business, Property, Inheritance and money. My dad always said that if you have money you cam buy anything. Even love. I followed what I've seen. Yes, I've tried to buy love but I never knew love is not something you can buy. It's earned. And finally I've earned it. From Y/n.

Y/n has made me feel all those unfelt feelings. Love, care, affection. These meant nothing to be until she came into my life. So, today it's my turn to make her feel more loved. To make her feel more important. It was finally the day after which she'll be officially be mine. The day when our love was going to be given a identity. Yes, I'm going to propose her.

Glancing at the tiny red box, I smiled. Shoving it inside my pocket I went out.

*At Sky Rose garden*

I came out of my car as I saw a huge building infront of me. I fixed my coat and tie and walked in followed by my bodyguards.

Reaching the top of the building, I saw that one and only person I was dying to see standing there. I smiled and stared at her from head to toe. She wore a beautiful red dress, hair reaching upto her shoulders and she wore that dolphin necklace I gave her which belonged to my mother. I spread my arms wide open for a hug as she chuckled and ran into my arms. Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed the side of her head.

Taehyung: Missed me?
Y/n: A lot.
I smiled hearing her joyful reply.
Breaking the hug I looked at her.
Taehyung: Thank you for this.
She smiled and pecked my lips which made her blush.

*Author's Pov*

The lovey dovey moment was interrupted by the waiter.
Waiter: Ma'am. Sorry to disturb but the cake is here.
He said as Taehyung widened his eyes.
Taehyung: A cake? For me?
He asked while looking at her with shock as she nodded with a cute smile.
Y/n: How can I forget your b'day dummy?

His jaw dropped as he completely forgot about his own birthday. Staring at her blankly he recalled how only his mother used to remember his birthday and would make a cake for him while his dad would be busy with his business trips. He sniffed being emotional as he caressed her cheeks kissing her with love.

Y/n: Okay okay...Let's cut the cake now.
She squealed happily as I nodded excitedly.

After cutting the cake, They ate their dinner while chatting about the days they have spent without eachother.
Taehyung: So...How's mom?
He asked as Y/n froze on her spot with the spoon infront of her mouth.
Taehyung: What? Is she okay?
Y/n: W-What d-did you say?
Furrowing his eyebrows he repeated
Taehyung: I asked..How's mom? Is she fine?
Y/n: M-Mom?
Taehyung: Yeah m-
He paused as he thought for a while. He called her mother mom. But suddenly he smiled and said.

Taehyung: Yeah...Mom.
Y/n: U-Uhmm...Yeah she's fine.
Y/n: Ummm...I want to tell you something.
Taehyung: Mmm hmm go on.
Y/n: Uhh..
She stopped and looked at the bodyguards as I nodded and gestured them to go back to the car.

Y/n: Umm the thing is...I'm n-
Before she could continue Taehyung's phone rang. Making him look at the ID. It was Jhope.
Taehyung: Umm sorry but I need to take this. I'll be back.
Y/n: B-But...
Taehyung walked away making her sigh in distress

*Meanwhile*

-OTP-

Taehyung: Yes hope. What news do you have?
Jhope: Boss, We have found out the name of the person who sneaked into our office and stole the files.
Suddenly Taehyung's gaze turned dark.
Taehyung: Who is that?
Jhope: It's someone called Lia.
Taehyung: Lia? Do we know her?
Jhope: No sir.
Taehyung: How did she get in despite the tigjt security?
Jhope: That's still unknown but I think someone we know is helping her. I'll call you if I get some other information.

He said as Taehyung hung up and sighed.
Y/n: What happened?
He turned back as he saw Y/n standing there with a confused expression.
Taehyung: Nothing. Just some business issues.
He said as she nodded and was about to go back to our table when he held her wrist.

Taehyung: I want to say something.
Y/n: Uhh...me too.
Taehyung: Can I go first?
He asked as she sighed and nodded
Suddenly Taehyung kneeled down infront of her while holding her hands making her startled.

Taking a deep breath he started
Taehyung: Y/n....I know this might be too fast to ask this but...
He took out the tiny red box and opened it infront of her making her eyes pop out. A beautiful diamond ring with a infinity sign on it.
Taehyung: I love you y/n...Will you be mine forever? Will you marry me and be with me till death? I promise to love you more than anything in this world.
He said with a slight nervous smile as you were still processing the fact that he was proposing you for something you never expected.

This wasn't planned- You thought.

To be continued....