ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ : ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴘᴀʀᴛ

(Back to present)Author's Pov

(Back to present)
Author's Pov

Hearing everything tears fell from Taehyung's eyes along with Taemin. He felt bad for everything. He never knew that his dad was the one to kill him. Rather he was told that Taemin and his dad died due to an accident. Their house accidentally caught a huge fire. After hearing this news he saw his mom being broken from inside. He never knew his mom had an affair with Taemin's dad but he wasn't feeling hatred towards her. She did what any woman craving for love and care would do.

Taehyung's dad never treated her right. He was so drowned in his ego and pride that he forgot he has a family. He'll never blame her for cheating on his dad cause all she wanted was love which she got from Taemin's dad.

Coming out of his thoughts he spoke.
Taehyung: I-I'm sorry for whatever happened. I really-
Taemin: Oh please...I don't need your stupid sympathy...All I need is my revenge. And for that I've too kill you.
He said with a smirk and eyes full of hatred.

Taemin: Oh..But before that...
He called his men who handed him some files.
Taemin: See.
Seeing those familiar files Taehyung looked at him with shock.
Taehyung: Y-You'll take away my company?
He asked feeling hurt.
Taemin: Absolutely right.
Taehyung: So you...you stole them?
He asked as he shook his head as a no.

Taehyung: Lia?
He asked Taemin raised his eyebrows being impressed.
Taemin: So you already know I see. But you know what? The last card is yet to be revealed.
He said as Taehyung gave him a questioning look.
Taemin: Wanna meet Lia?
He asked as he looked behind him.
Taemin: Sis? Come in.

He said as a Taehyung saw a woman walking in witha black suit on.
Taemin: Meet my step sister Lia. You know sister from different father.
He said while smiling as I finally saw the person.

*Author's Pov*

That moment he felt like his whole world crashed infront of him. He went numb as he couldn't believe on his eyes.
Lia: Hi love!
Her voice rang in his ears as he felt his hands trembling.
Lia: Surprise!
She said as she came closer and placed her index under his chin.
Taehyung: Y-Y/n?
He whispered in a shaky voice. He was completely broken.

Lia: Aishhh finally you spoke. I was dying to hear your trembling voice.
She said with a smirk as tears made its way down from his eyes.
Taehyung: W-Why?
He said with a cracked voice. He was too broken to even shout at her for betraying him.

Lia: First of all I'm not Y/n. My real name is Lia. And about why I did this so you see my brother requested me to help him. And for that he was paying me so why not?
She said while chuckling.
Taehyung: S-So everything was a l-lie? Y-Your M-Mom? Your L-Love?
He asked as right now he had millions of questions in his head.

Lia: *laughs* Mother? She isn't even my mom. My mom...anyways. And about love, I never loved you actually. It was all just a act for money. And about that night...
She went closer to him and whispered in his ears
Lia: You were the best among all the other men I've slept with.
Saying she moved back and winked at him.
Taehyung broke down infront of them as he cried vulnerabely.

*Y/N's Pov*

I'm sorry- I said with a low voice almost inaudible as I moved back giving Taemin some space.

Seeing him break down like this broke my heart. Yes, I was sent to him for a purpose. Everything was planned but falling in love wasn't. I wanted to end this right here. I even tried my best to stop Taemin but he had my weakness with him. My mother. I agreed on doing this because he kidnapped my mother and threatened me.

I thought I would do my job and run away from this country with my mom. But seems like fate had planned something else for me.

I wiped my tears as I saw Taemin taking out his gun and pointing at Taehyung. I gulped as I saw him about to pull the trigger when I stopped him.
Lia: Uhh..Don't kill him too early. What if he has some other secret source of money. Tell him to spit it out.
I said trying my best to stay calm but then something happened which I didn't expect. Not in this life atleast.

*Author's Pov*

Taemin: Right. I'll kill him patiently. And thanks for the idea. Now your job is done. So now I don't need you. You're free.
He said with a smirk as he pointed the gun at Lia as she froze on her spot looking at him with shock.
Lia: Y-You'll k-kill me?
Taemin: Yes. I don't need you anymore and moreover you know alot about me so it's better to remove you from my path. What say?
He asked with a smile as a tear drop fell from her eyes.

Taemin: Moreover mom left us because of you so somewhere you also deserve to die.
Lia was listening to everything but couldn't say anything as it was too much for her to take in. She knew Taemin was evil but never thought he would go this down to take a revenge.
He was about to pull the trigger.
Lia: W-Wait.
She stopped him as he looked at her with a confused look.
Lia: C-Can I once talk to h-him?
She asked pointing at Taehyung who was sitting with his head hung low all this time.

Taemin: Okay fine.
He said as he rolled his eyes.
Lia slowly went towards Taehyung and crouched down infront of him. She slowly took his hands in her shaky ones.
Lia: Tae..
She called out to him softly.
He looked up at her with red swollen eyes. Nose and lips all red and puffy.

Taehyung: What...more is yet to be r-revealed?
He asked with a broken voice.
Lia: That I lied about another thing.
He stared at her wanting her to continue.
Lia: That I don't love you. That I didn't fall for you. That I didn't have a thought of telling you everything.
She said as tear drops fell from her eyes one after the other.
Lia: I really love you Tae. Yes, I lied to you about everything except my love. It's wasn't a lie. Remember I wanted to tell you something but ig it was too late.
She said as she looked down keeping her forehead on his hands.

Taehyung noticed the ring he was about to give her on her ring finger.
Lia: i know whatever I've done cannot be forgiven but atleast acknowledge my love. That'll be enough.
She said while looking into his eyes as he tried to find the truth in her eyes which he successfully did.
Lia: I-I'm sorry for everything. And y-yeah one more thing.

She said as she went closer to his tied hands and brought them to her belly. She smiled with her teary eyes as she looked at him only to see him looking at his hand blankly.
Lia: You know she just said she loves you.
Looking up at her face Taehyung smiled lightly.

Taemin: Ugghhh enough of this bulshit!
He said as he pulled the trigger of his gun.

Taehyung's Pov

I felt as if I still have something to live for buth then a loud sound of bullet rang in my ears. I saw Y/n looking at me with wide eyes. I shifted my gaze to her chest which was covered in a pool of blood. I widened my eyes as her body fell in my arms.

Taehyung: Y-Y/n? Y-Y/n? W-wake up..
I said while tapping her cheeks slightly. She opened her eyes a little as she smiled a little and lifted her shaky hands towards my cheek. I held her hand near my cheek as she stroke them lightly.
Lia: I-I love.....you...
She said as she slowly closed her eyes.
Taehyung: N-No...N...nooo...NOOOO!!! Y/N!!!!
I cried while shaking her lifeless body in my hands.

Taemin: Now it's time for you to accompany your "love".
??: Not yet.
And then we heard another bullet shot.