Operation Rhine exercise II: Hunt for the Bismarck

As you were staring at Hood's body you recognized a little movent on her arm.

You were relieved that she was alive but that was also a problem. After all, neither did you know what to do next, nor what she will do when she comes back to consciousness, nor did you know if she would survive this at all because she had been sunk.

As you were standing there and drowning in your helplessness Bismarck and Eugen were still fighting with Prince of Wales.

Prince of Wales shouts enraged while firing all of her main guns: "You will pay for that, Bismark! I will make you pay you, mad Woman! I will make you pay, for stealing Hoo...", she couldn't finish her sentence, because right at that moment, hit a shell from Bismarck her face.

Prince of Wales fired again, this time she scored a direct upon Bismarck, who scored a direct hit upon her too. Everything seemed to go into a bloodier Artillery duel, but Prince of Wales, then dropped a smokescreen and started retreating, while yelling: "We shall meet again, Bismark and then you will pay for what you have done.

As Eugen attempts to chase Prince of Wales, Bismarck calls her back.

Bismarck: "We got a mission to accomplish, don't forget that"

"But...", Prinz Eugen started to protest.

"No butts, follow my orders we shall move on from here", Bismarck cut her off.

Prinz Eugen: "Fine you're the boss"

And so they were going to continue their way but, little did they know, what was going to happen upon them.

The wounded Prince of Wales had that while joined up with the Suffolk and the Norfolk, who were shadowing the two german ships.

Prince of Wales spoke, while she held back her tears heavily: "You girls saw it too right?"

Both girls nodded sadly: "Miss Wales, what are we going to do now?" asked the girl in red the wounded battleship.

Wales:" We will trace those villains and inform the admiralty about this disaster".

"Already done Lady Wales", said the other girl dressed as a Maid. "We have orders to keep the contact to the battleship, while the entire Royal Navy home fleet will join forces with us and hunt this Monster down."

As they were shadowing the two german ships, Y/N had not been able to decide what to do with the Hood. You couldn't decide if you should bring her inside, because you weren't sure, how to manage that, you couldn't carry her through the hatch, you couldn't change your ships as you did it the first time either, but leaving her like that was out of the question too. You did have only one option left. You had to switch your vessels in an instant.

You leaned down to her and put one arm under her back and the other under the back of her knees and lift her. As you were holding her like that you imagined the Sub to disappear, and the Torpedo boat to appear instead.

Suddenly you lost contact with the floor below you.

*Whoaa* was the only thought you had, before you fell on the floor below you, as you landed on the ground, Hood fell of your arms, and as you picked her up again, you saw something red, at first, you ignored it, and went towards the inner structure of your ship, but then you decided to take a second look at the red thing lying there.

It was Blood, you were worried. "Where did that come from?" You looked closer to Hood and realized that the color change of her clothing wasn't only from the water she was sunk in, but also from Blood, the biggest spot, on her chest. You cursed your bad luck: "Great, this going to be uncomfortable, couldn't have been her stomach or her legs or arms?" So went to the room, in which you had wakened up earlier and laid her gently down, and went for a search for a first aid kit or something like that.