Prologue

He was  once known as demon lord Rimuru Tempest, some even called him a god, he fought may battles and wars over the years but after yuuki was defeated there was nothing, some skirmishes here and there but nothing grand or important to write in the history books.                     

In the office of the leader of Tempest sits Rimuru buried in paperwork (not literally).  *How did it come to this?* he thought *Nothing interesting has happened for so long. I've been doing nothing  but paperwork for god knows how long now. Even when some rebellion happens my subordinates just take care of it, I've honestly considered helping the humans to uprise against me just to have something to do*.

There's a knock on the door "Lord Rimuru I've brought some tea for you." Shuna walks in my office with tea and cookies. "Ah, thanks Shuna" she bows and leaves.

/Master I have a suggestion/ ciel spoke to me.

/Oh!? Let's hear it./

/Master could time travel and redo history/ she said with her normal voice.

/Could I really do that? What about the present, what would happen to it?/

/Master could leave a parallel existence here to take care of things while you time travel. I think master deserves a little vacation./

*Should I do that? I could change so many things and prevent a lot of disasters from happening.* he took a second to think it over /Alright Ciel let's do it, let's change the past./

/Creating parallel existence... Successful/

*Oh this is going to be great, hopefully I don't mess anything up*

/Commencing process of time travel... Successful/

*Now that I think about that what would I want to change? For starters shizues death, Rangas fathers death, save the ogres village from the orcs, prevent Shion and the others from dying*

/Replacing present master with past master/

*I also regret not returning my subordinates felling, always thinking that I'll finally find some who I'll fall in love with, I failed to realize that there were those that loved and that I could love them back, so I definitely need to fix that but I can't choose between them*

/Successful. Suggestion: Master should make harem/

/Really? Would you really be ok with that as my wife?(Rimuru gave in to Ciel and she became his unoffical wife, since nobody else knows about her)/

/Fufufu of course I would be masters first and head wife. Do   not   forget    that/

 I sweat /O-of course not/

/Good, then let's go/

I suddenly find myself inside a familiar cave.