1 | happy birthday

❝ 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙞𝙚 ;

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 ;

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄'𝙢 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 ,

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩. ❞

- 𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪, 𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓻𝓸: 𝓗𝓮𝓻

𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟓.

''It's my turn to play now !'' - she said, reaching out for the plastic barbie doll.

''But I took it first, find yours.'' - I backed away from her.

She bit her lower lip. Her light brown eyes teared up quickly.

''You are mean !''

''Of course I am. You can't touch what's mine.''

Mrs. Jeon came in the living room full of kids who were playing with their dolls, killing the boredom. 

''Gather up, the cake is here !''  - she said and quickly left.

They all rushed towards the small table in the center of the room. I stood in the middle, the best spot to be right next to the cake - but she pushed me away.

''Don't push me !''

''Why are you standing here? Move, it's my place !''

''No, I won't.''

''I'll push you again !''

''Go on, try.'' 

Her face full of tiny freckles went red from the anger she was feeling. She is five, I'm older - what's the worst thing she can do?

''Jisoo, Y/N, stop it !''

Silence. She bowed her head, looking down in shame, while other kids looked at us. She deserved it. HAH !

He passed her coldly and she stayed silent. He stopped next to me and I was able to smell the perfume he was wearing. Probably 'Spiderman' one he got as a present.

His hair was dark as the night sky. As how he was growing up it has gotten more darker and darker - if that's even possible. It was pushed back with the hair gel he probably found in the bathroom of his dad. He was still little, but a year older today.

''Here's the cake !'' - Mrs. Jeon came back with the big white cake which had many colorful letters, rainbow colors - mostly purple and blue. She lighted the fireworks up and we sang.

''Happy birthday to you ! Happy birthday to you ! Happy birthday dear Jeon Jeongguk ! Happy birthday to you !''

''10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...''

''Make a wish...'' - I whispered in his ear and he flinched from my breath. Nodding, he blew the candles.

Yes, you read it right - Jeon Jeongguk just turned eight years old.