4 | leaving

❝ 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙞𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢,

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙙,

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙣,

𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙛 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚;

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙢𝙮 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. ❞

- 𝓡𝓜, 𝓘'𝓶 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓮

𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧, 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚, 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟔.

''How many more times are they going to call you here? Didn't you heard, I'm eight now? I don't need a babysitter.'' - I said while I, for the 100th time, opened the door for Iseul.

She is my babysitter. She's cool and everything but I honestly hate the fact that my parents are still calling her over.

''Y/N, I missed you too.'' - she said and walked inside.

''Yeah, yeah, great. Kookie will be here any minute now so act like you're not here.'' - I pushed her in the living room.

''Why?''

''He can't know that you're still babysitting me, he'll thought that I'm a baby.''

''Y/N, why do you care about other's opinion?'' 

''That's Kookie's opinion, of course I care. Now be silent behind this door.'' - I closed the living room door, but she opened it again. 

''Y/N, listen to me...If Kookie doesn't like the fact that you still have a babysitter, then you have to accept that he's not your real friend.'' 

''Yeah, yeah, now get inside.'' - I pushed her again.

Front door opened and I rushed up, with the biggest smile on my face.

''Kookie!'' 

''Let's get stared, I brought the game with me.'' - he said holding the CD up.

We walked inside the hallway on our way to my room upstairs, but of course, Iseul had to ruin the moment.

''Oh hi Jeongguk.''

Damn it.

''Hi Iseul noona, you're still coming here?'' 

He'll laugh at me. I just know it.

''Yeah, is there any problem with it?'' - she asked on purpose.

He tried to hold his laughter inside, but it was too obvious that he wanted to roll on the floor.

''You still have a babysitter?'' - he asked while his eyes teared up because of the laugher he was suppressing.