2 | the transfer

❝ 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙨

𝘼𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙩.

𝙍𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠,

𝙄'𝙢 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨, 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨.

𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨.

𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙚.

𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚. ❞

- 𝓥, 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴, 𝓙𝓲𝓷 ; 𝓡𝓾𝓷

𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐨𝐫𝐤, 𝐒𝐀𝐃, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟕.

''Get up, come on !''

''Mmh...Five more minutes...''

''You have work Y/N. It won't wait for your five more minutes.''

Shit. Work.

I jumped out of my bed, looking at the clock.

7:50am

Shit, I have to be there by 8.

''Why didn't you wake me earlier?'' - I asked my room-mate, Iseul, while I was hurriedly putting on some jeans.

''I thought you already left, then I came into the bedroom and saw you sleeping.''

I got dressed quickly and rushed to the bathroom.

''I don't have time for this...'' - I said looking at the toothbrush. I made a messy bun, which was more of a disaster than it looked cute. I grabbed the bubblegum pack and hurried down the stairs.

''I'm out Issy !''

''Good luck !''

Honestly, I hate myself for letting me look like this today. Today is my first day at work since the start of the year. I work at the music company, the rich one actually - even though I'm not. Universal Labels, New York.

I got out of high school on my senior year just so I can do the things I love - for example anything that has to do with music. I signed up for a job in more than 10 companies and they accepted me in all of them, luckily - but I chose this one.

I wanted to leave Busan to travel and learning english was a peace of a cake.

I rushed inside the meeting room.

8:15am

''You're late, again.'' - Mingy said, the boss' assistant.

''I'm sorry, where's the boss?'' - I asked, breathing heavily from the running.

''In his office. The meeting was finished 5 minutes ago, because it was about you, but you weren't here.''

''Aish...''

''Go to his office, he's probably waiting for you.''

I thanked him, even though he's an ass kisser to our boss. Since I started working here he told every single of my mistakes to the boss.

I knocked carefully on the door.

''Come in.''

I expected him to shout at me, but actually I was greeted with a warm smile.

''Ah, Y/N, our ticket to the success !''

What in the-

''I'm really sorry I missed the meeting-''

''No need to apologize, you deserved to rest. I'm bringing you some great news about the application for the transfer." - he smiled.

My eyes got wide.

Transfer? We're getting to find out today?

Before the beginning of this year, our company got the allowance to have the transfer of the workers to other companies around the world. Many of them sent their requests to us and in return we are sending applications of our workers - then we wait for the answer.

''So...Did it go well?'' - I asked, sitting down.

''Actually yes, many of our workers are going overseas...You being one of them.''

BNSKCBLSCBSLCB what !?

I smiled. I was so happy that my work and knowledge was accepted somewhere international. Literally my dream.

''Those are amazing news. Where should I go?''

He looked around in the mess of papers, until he found one.

''Big Hit Labels, Seoul, South Korea.''