Giving In

Vegeta had finally admitted to himself that he needed more than the occasional failure against Kakarot while training. He somehow felt trapped knowing he was expected to be strong and composed no matter what time of day it was or how he was feeling. He craved the feeling of being powerless. He needed to fully submit himself to an other. He needed to feel completely unaccountable no matter how degrading an order he was given. It's what had made him so formidable over the years. These Earthlings, including Kakarot, didn't seem to understand.

 He walked through a dark; dingy hallway to the front desk of the place he'd heard that turtle man speak of. He heard that they were willing to accommodate any desire, even the worst of them...  The clerk was an older female who had obviously given up on maintaining her appearance. 

She sat on a stool with her elbow resting on the counter by her papers. A lit cigarette shrouded half her face in thick smoke. "Name..."

A puff of smoke poured over Vegeta's face making him wince. "I prefer not to say..."

"Joe Shmoe, then... And what do you want?"

The question was so direct. I threw Vegeta back a bit, but he knew this would be the only way to get what he needed. "I... Need to be overtaken... To be completely at the other's will."

"Submissive then... Any no goes?" 

Vegeta unwillingly raised an eyebrow. "No goes?"

"Anything that's absolutely off-limits..." Another puff of smoke enveloped his face. It made his eyes water.

"Smoking... And... I have a scar on my lower back. It's not to be touched."

She looked unamused. "... Room 5. The fluffer will get you dressed. You'll be with another Joe Shmoe. If things get out of hand just say Red Light. The dom will stop immediately and leave the room."

He wasn't sure what the crass woman meant by dom, but he was relieved that there was a set phrase in place. If he felt uncomfortable he could stop everything with just two words. 

He walked farther down the hall and entered his designated room. A small woman came in through a separate doorway and assisted him with getting ready. She gave him leather pants that were uncomfortably tight and some sort of harness around his chest. She chained his wrists to a bar over his head and parted his legs until his wrists strained against the cold metal. Before she left she tied a silk sash around his eyes. It was thin enough to see through but too thick to make out any specific shapes. 

"Your dom will be in shortly." Vegeta could barely make out a short bow before she disappeared.

He had lowered his ki knowing no human could touch him if he hadn't. He tried to wait patiently for his 'dom', but his wrists were starting to ache. He shimmied his feet closer together so there wasn't so much strain. A voice seemed to come from nowhere sending electricity down his spine.

"Are you uncomfortable waiting for me?" The course voice seemed to pierce his mind. "I have to get ready too."

"Took you long enough! I've been waiting for ages!" He tried his best to sound tough, but a slight shake in his voice showed that he was nervous. He instinctively let his jaw slack so his teeth wouldn't chatter. He heard footsteps draw near and knew it was no use. "Just!.." He fought against his inner voice telling him to run. "It's... This is my first time here... Please be considerate?" His last words sounded more like a plea than a request. He hated himself for it, but this is what he was here for... Right?

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle. Do you remember the phrase the receptionist told you?" Vegeta was about to repeat the phrase before the unknown man stopped him. "If you say it, even once, I will have to stop and leave... Those are the rules."

The dom circled around Vegeta dragging his fingertips across his sensitive scars. He flinched as the dom's fingers came close to where his tail once was. Although it was removed years ago the area was still very tender. "Don't worry. I was told not to touch that." He unhooked Vegeta's chains and guided him to his knees. "You're here to be degraded. Is that right?"

Vegeta hesitated to answer. "Y... Yes."

"You will address me as Master from now on." His voice grew deep and stern. "Now try that again."

"Y-yes... Master." His voice shook with anticipation. He liked this dom. 

He placed the heel of his boot on the back of Vegeta's neck and gently pressed his face to the floor. "Now, stay here while I grab a little toy for you. I said I'd be gentle, but I think you'll like this one." A moment later Vegeta felt a cold leather whip slide across his back. "With scars like these, I'm sure you can handle a little pain." With a loud crack, the whip came down and left a thin streak of stinging pain. Vegeta arched his back and gasped. The dom waited a moment to make sure Vegeta wasn't opposed to the treatment. "You should say thank you if you liked it, little pet." 

Another loud crack. Another streak of pain. "Thank you..."

"What was that?" 

The whip came down harder this time. Vegeta cursed himself for already forgetting. "Thank you, Master!" Several more slashes made Vegeta sweat and ache. To his surprise, he could feel his cock start to strain in those ridiculously tight pants. "Please!" He moaned and writhed on the floor. It made him feel like an animal and he loved every second of it. "Please, Master. I'm aching!"

"You want me to stop?"

"No... P-please, relieve me... I feel trapped in this leather..."

A slight chuckle came from behind Vegeta's shoulder. Next thing he knew he was thrown onto his back. The cold cement soothed where the whip had left welts. The dom raised Vegeta's arms over his head and began unfastening his pants. "My, my... You didn't mention you were so impressive, little pet. It might actually take some effort to gobble you down."

"Wha-" Vegeta gasped and tensed as warm; strong lips closed around his throbbing flesh. He would have blown far too soon if it weren't for the pain in his back distracting him. The dom gently nipped at his foreskin then sat upon his knees. He roughly tugged at the leather until Vegeta was left bare. The only thing left was the strange harness across his chest.

"I don't want you to enjoy this too much." The dom's forceful voice fell silent as if thinking of a new form of torture. "I know... We'll try these." Vegeta heard a small chain clatter then felt a tight pinch on his left nipple. He flinched at the pain but refused to make the dom stop. He bit his lip and tried to stay still. After only a moment, the dom gently licked the other nipple before applying the second clamp. The sharp pain made Vegeta feel hot. He knew he was flush without even looking and he felt his body sweat. Warm lips once again wrapped around him. He moaned and bucked into the dom's throat. The dom responded by gently tugging at the chain between the clamps intensifying the pain for just a moment. Vegeta took the hint and forced himself to lie still. The dom swirled and sucked hard on the tender appendage. Vegeta's knees shook violently. The dom grabbed his thighs and forced him deeper into his throat. Just when Vegeta thought he'd reached his dom's limit he went even deeper inside. He could no longer hold in his cries and moaned loudly. His voice echoed against the cement walls. 

"Thank you, Master! Thank you! Great Kami! You feel so good!"

Vegeta burst deep inside the dom's throat. He continued to glide his lips until every drop was spent. The dom slowly released Vegeta's fading erection from his lips. Vegeta heard a loud gulp and then a quiet gasp for air. His dom had taken good care of him. "I hope to see you back again... Little pet..."

Vegeta shook on the ground completely satiated. He heard the dom leave the room and pulled off his blindfold. His body and mind were both teaming with bliss. "Yes... Master..."

I hope you all enjoy the new story! It's been floating around in my mind for months and I finally had the time to put the first chapter in writing! Little secret: The dom might not be who you suspect!!