Love Of Lust

It'd been only a week since his last visit, but Vegeta couldn't wait any longer. He entered the familiar; dingy hallway to the front desk. The same grungy woman was leaning on the counter reading a magazine. To his relief, she chose to chew gum rather than smoke. She blew a bubble and raised an eyebrow refusing to look up from her article.

"Name?"

"I prefer to stay anonymous..."

She looked up and locked eyes with Vegeta. A sideways grin exposed her teeth. "You're that joe shmoe. Your dom has been asking about you for days." She blew another bubble and got on her computer. Her fingertips clicked furiously typing. "You're in luck. He'll be here in just a few minutes... Room five."

Vegeta walked on feeling his cheeks heat up. It never occurred to him that his dom had enjoyed their encounter as much as he did. He got into place and waited for the fluffer to get him ready. The same small woman from before came in through the side door. She quickly removed Vegeta's casual clothing and replaced them with practically nothing more than leather strings. 

My dom must like leather...

She finished up with a blindfold. He couldn't see a thing through this one. It was soft on his skin but uncomfortably tight. "I hope you enjoy your experience." Vegeta heard the side door shut behind her and was left waiting in a deafening silence. He wasn't bound like last time. He was left standing in the middle of the cold room. A slight chill from behind him sent shivers down his spine. 

"I hope you're more prepared for this visit." A familiar deep voice echoed around him. "You've been pretty selfish..." The voice circled around him. "Making me wait for you to come back." Hot breath wrapped around Vegeta's lips. He instinctively softened his lips for a kiss, but the kiss never came. Instead, he was left reeling from teeth digging into his neck. He unwillingly moaned and melted into the dom's arms. The teeth released his flesh only to be replaced by a tight collar. Vegeta caught his breath. He heard a gentle click under his chin and knew he was chained. The only question was where the chain ended...

"You were such a good pet last time... I thought I'd let you show me how good you can be." The dom pulled the chain sharply forcing Vegeta onto all fours. "I'm going to let you return the treatment I've given you." The chain pulled forward guiding Vegeta to crawl forward. His hands fell on muscular hips under dense cotton and the chain slacked. "Go ahead, little pet... Move your hands..."

Vegeta let his fingertips explore the creases of the dom's hips. They grazed against an undeniable length of hard flesh making it flinch. He pulled back and gasped unwillingly. "Ive... Never..."

The dom jerked the chain and slapped Vegeta's cheek. "You haven't forgotten what I did to you. You being here now is proof of that..." 

Vegeta blushed and clenched his teeth. He was right. He loved how his dom had pampered him last time. It wasn't inexperience that made Vegeta nervous. He'd been on the giving end before, for Frieza's entertainment, but never with a partner who... Enjoyed him...

"Go ahead, Pet... I relieved your ache. Now relieve mine." The dom's voice sounded more pleading than demanding. Vegeta was determined not to fail him. He glided his hands over the length of thick fabric making the dom sigh and tense. "Good boy..." Vegeta ground his palm back and forth until he felt a spot of precum soaking through the thick material. He pulled the fabric down and deeply inhaled the smell of his dom's musk. He hadn't even touched it yet, but Vegeta could already feel the heat coming from the dom's member. "That's it..." The dom sighed and panted in anticipation. "Show me you love this..."

Vegeta grabbed his base and pressed the dripping tip on his bottom lip. "Yes, Master..." He swallowed every inch he could. He felt the dom's legs lock and shake under his chest. He took in every inch he could but it was too much for his throat to handle. After only one dive he was already gasping and coughing. Determined to please every inch of him, Vegeta raised himself over the dom's hips. He placed one hand on the dom's chest to steady himself and another on his length to line him up with his entence. 

He gasped as the dom quickly grabbed Vegeta's thighs and held him up so he was left hovering. 

"Not!-" The dom took a deep breath as if to compose himself. "Not unless you're ready... I want you to come back, little pet..." 

The dom was shaking. Vegeta knew he'd found what the man truly wanted. He lowered himself onto the dom's chest and let his face pout as much as it could with a blindfold shielding his eyes. "Let me be a good pet... Master... I Want to please you..."

A sudden heat rose from under Vegeta. It was as if the dom had an animal inside him that he was fighting to control. The dom's hands had shifted. Instead of holding Vegeta back, they were now guiding him down. He felt soft; firm skin press against him until, all at once, it was deep inside. He clenched his teeth to keep them from chattering. The pain was intense, but not foreign. He'd felt it before. He was also trained not to make a sound until it stopped.

"Come now, pet." The dom's voice was soothing. "Cry out... I know it hurts. Let me hear it."

He was given permission. He would be safe if he let it show. Vegeta threw his head back and cried out. Tears of pain long gone fell down and streaked his cheeks. The dull ache he felt now was nothing compared to the agony Frieza had forced on him. He let the tears fall without restraint. Something deep inside him told him that the dom wouldn't judge. It was as if the dom knew Vegeta had gone through more pain than he could ever describe. 

The dom made sure to hold Vegeta's hips still until his cry subsided. Once the grip loosened, Vegeta ground down deep into the other man's crotch. It only took a few motions for the dom to resume his composure. He slapped his hand hard against Vegeta's ass and growled. "What do you say when you enjoy it, Pet?"

Vegeta quickened his pace. He forced every inch deep inside. The pain was half of the pleasure. He could feel the hot length hit his sweet spot with each movement. The feeling was so intoxicating that he almost couldn't hear the dom's demand. "Th-Thank you, Master!" He forced his consciousness to come before his desire. "Tell me what you want, Master! I'm begging to please you!" 

The dom's voice turned to a raspy growl. "Fuck me until you cum, Ve-" He squirmed and writhed under his pet. "Fuck! I want you to cum on my chest!"

A firm hand stroked Vegeta's neglected length. The sudden attention made it hard to continue thrusting, but his determination bade his hips move without him knowing. He felt the dom curl and cum hard against his prostate. Feeling the hot liquid envelope the sensitive area and the grip on his cock made him burst. He moaned and twitched with each wave of bliss. His dom's hand quickened until every drop was spent.

 The two rode out their orgasm in unison. With each movement of one the other responded. It was as if the entire universe stopped existing. All the two knew was the feeling of the other desperately trying to please the other. Vegeta collapsed onto his dom's chest and caught his breath. He was satiated enough to simply stop existing at that very moment.

  Death now... would be a blessing...