Coaxed Out of Hiding

Vegeta spent the next few days just lying on his bunk in the gravity chamber. The very same bunk Kakarot had lain in on his trip to Namek... The scent still lingered...

His mind was fighting with itself. He couldn't decide if he wanted to let himself give in to his desires or to fight against them... One side of him would scream about how disgusted his father would be while the other would calmly say He would be happy to know I was with the last purebred...

In the midst of his inner battle a gentle knock came to the cold steel door. "Vegeta?" Bulma's voice barely penetrated the room. "You haven't come out for quite a while... Are you hungry?"

That irritating woman always knew what to say. Of course he was hungry. "Only if it's something worth eating..."

Bulma paused "Well, we have ramen-" My favorite... "Sushi" So good! "And some Octopus that Goku brought this morning." Fuck! Even Kakarot knows I've been locking myself away? So embarrassing!

He growled under his breath and glared at the closed door. "Fine! I'll be out in a bit..."

"Awesome!" Bulma's voice took a subtly chipper tone. "I'll let everyone know!"

Vegeta heard her light footsteps pitter-patter away. He was left now starving and with only one question... Everyone?