Simple Pleasures

"That Bastard!" Vegeta flung his fists into the air furiously. He's turned the gravity chamber up until he could barely stand it. Every muscle quaked and threatened to give in. "I can't believe he's still stronger than me! I could smash his stupid jaw!" Vegeta was of course referring to Kakarot. Constantly being one step behind was the key to both his motivation and frustration. He threw his fists into dead air imagining the oaf's face colliding with his knuckles. He lowered his empty blows and thought of abs like solid marble. An image of Kakarot's torn gi exposing each ripple muscle... Heaving from heavy breaths and dripping with sweat...

Vegeta's eyes widened in shock. His cheeks blushed from self-induced embarrassment. He never once thought of Kakarot so inappropriately. He shook his head violently and smacked his temples. "What the hell is wrong with me?! That idiot's just a... A..." I wonder what his hips look like... His imagination suddenly ran free. The thought of Kakarot slowly sliding down that high waisted uniform and showing the lines of his strong hips... "Fuck!"

Vegeta bolted out of the chamber not bothering to change. He ran past Bulma and her wanna-be boyfriend. 

"Where are you going?" Bulma shouted after him.

"I need to go somewhere and think!"

It was hardly an explanation, but Vegeta didn't care. Thinking was the last thing he wanted to do. He needed to see his dom. It was the only thing that could clear his mind.

He flew fast not caring who saw him. Earthling always seemed to loose their minds when they saw anyone defy gravity. He charged into that familiar building and up to the desk. That same woman was there smoking an other cigarette. Does she just live here?

"Well, if it isn't-"

"Is he here or not?"

The receptionist paused a minute and raised a brow. "Just got here." She pointed down the hall. "Room two. He's got something special for you today."

Vegeta didn't say an other word. He strode down to the designated room and looked around. This room was smaller, but had far more contraptions. Tables, medal bars, something made of wood, and chains. Too many chains. A very queer looking man came into the room. He was obviously the fluffer. "Your dom wants you on that table." He pointed to a cold; medal slab with chains for his hands and a bar over the center.

"Shouldn't I be changed first?" Vegeta grumbled crassly. He remembered his dom's love of leather.

"He wants you in... Whatever that is this time."

Vegeta forgot he was still wearing his armor. He secretly loved the idea of getting fucked in it. He'd remember what he'd done with his dom in this armor.  No one would have a clue that he was parading around in his sex-suit every day.

He complied and laid on the table. The fluffer bound his hands over his head and tied his knees up to the medal bar. Being so brazenly presented for his master made Vegeta's heart race. The fluffer administered the final touch of a blindfold and left the room. 

Only a moment later the door reopened and a deep voice sent chills down his spine. "I thought you'd forgotten about me, little pet." A fingertip jabbed into Vegeta's ribcage making him wince. "So selfish of you..."

"Forgive me, Sir-" He hadn't realized how long it had been. He couldn't even remember the last time he'd had spare time. It seemed like there was a new adversary every other day. "I was held up."

"It's no matter." The dom raised Vegeta's armor to his chin exposing his torso. "You'll be making it up to me."

Vegeta started to shake. He couldn't tell if it was anticipation or genuine fear. He reminded himself of the safe words and suddenly felt calm. He was still in control, but only if he wanted to be. A warm tongue grazed his sensitive nipple. He moaned and shifted on the cold steel. A sudden pressure between his legs made him throw his head back and moan louder. His member was already aching and the unexpected attention made it twitch. The dom's strong hand cradled every inch. He wrapped his lips around Vegeta's stiff nipple and sucked gently. "Please, Sir!" Vegeta begged without restraint. "Not so soon!"

The dom lifted his lips with a loud pop and chuckled under his breath. "I told you that you'd make it up to me. I didn't say you could cum yet, Pet." His hand rescinded leaving Vegeta quivering. A tight pinch shocked Vegeta's flesh. "Remember these?" An other tight pinch. He hated the clamps, but refused to resort to the safe word. "There's more coming, but not for your chest."

Vegeta started to sweat. He anxiously waited as the dom fetched the other clamps. Next thing he knew, his tight blue trousers were lifted to his knees. He cock throbbed in the cold air. He felt it twitch and drip precum into his bellybutton. A sudden pinch on his sack made him writhe so much that he'd almost broken his chains. He focused and lowered his ki and steadying his breathing. The dom waited to make sure his little pet was okay. One he was sure he placed an other clamp on the tightening flesh. "What do you say?"

"Th-Thank you, Sir!" His voice shook. He cloud feel his eyes start to water. Several more pinches made him bite his lip until it blead. Every part of his body wanted him to make the torment stop, but his mind wouldn't allow it. He felt himself flush. His cheeks down to his chest was hot. "Please, Sir..." His voice was barely a whimper. "I'm aching..."

He heard the dom climb onto the table. He gripped Vegeta's ankles and leaned over the bar. "Tell me what you want, little pet... Stop acting so stuck up and tell me exactly what you want!"

Vegeta took a shaky breath and let his eyes roll back. "I... I want..."

"Say it!" The dom growled and gripped his ankles tighter.

"I want you to fuck me! I need to feel you inside me! Please, sir... If I don't then I might die!" Vegeta felt the tears start streaming. He'd never felt so desperate in his life. The one thing he needed most was only inches away, but it was something he had to beg for. It was something he could never take.

"... Good boy..."

Hot flesh pressed against Vegeta's opening. He felt every inch slide deeper and deeper. He felt the dom's base press against him. He tried to beg for more, but he couldn't get the words out. As if he already knew, the dom thrust hard. It made the various clamps on his sack shake and tighten. The only thing keeping him from going mad was feeling that glorious spot deep inside. His dom made sure to grind down on it with every plunge. Vegeta let himself cry out whatever he wanted as loud as he wanted. He could hear his own voice ring like a stranger's. He screamed words he forgot he knew. 

"Such a good boy. I think you deserve a treat." The dom gripped Vegeta's cock and stroked it in time with his thrusts. 

The mix of pleasure and pain left him in a haze. Complete thoughtless feeling. It was exactly what Vegeta needed. He felt his climax draw near. His and the dom's bodies grew rigid with impending ecstasy. Vegeta felt the dom burst hard onto his sweet spot. The hot; pulsing liquid threw him into his own bliss. He was practically mid-orgasim when his blindfold was suddenly ripped off. He looked up still bursting, to see black eyes staring into his. "K-Kami, help me! This feels so good!" He rode out the last ebbing wave and watched the tall; muscular man between his legs slowly remove himself from Vegeta's insides. Feeling the flesh leave him only made him want it back again.

Vegeta fought to come to his senses, but he couldn't. He was too busy staring at those godly  hips....