The start to another ending

Third Person POV

❤️love you all of you guys like this please of follow it would mean so much to me❤️

Tommy was in his room watching tv minding his own business until someone random showed up and grabbed Tommy and dragged him to his house.  "What the hell! Who are you?! What am I doing here?! S-" Tommy yelled but then gets cut off. "Shut the hell up" ??? Says. "Put this on and drink this." Tommy drinks it then puts on the mask. "Perfect..." dream said.

Tommys POVWhere was I? Who is he? Why am I wearing a mask? Who am I?

Tommys POV
Where was I? Who is he? Why am I wearing a mask? Who am I?... "You are awake finally!" ??? Said. "... your name is Tommy. And you are my brother..." "what's your name?" I asked. He replied to me and said "dream. My name is dream." I thought he had a cool name! I asked him something.. "why are we wearing masks?" He said "we don't like showing our faces. We have a sister her name is drista she looks like this" Dream shows Tommy a picture of her.
/the photo of drista⬇️ Dream showed Tommy/

"She's pretty" I said amazed. "Follow me..." he said demanding. "Ok" I said. He brings me to two people and tells me to take my mask off. "Are you sure brother?" I asked. "Yes." Dream said to me while Infront of the two other people that I don't know of. I removed my mask the two people looked sad and surprised. "Tommy?" One of them said. "How do you know my name?" I said. "What? Tubbo why doesn't he remember us!" ??? Said worried. "Who are you guys?!" I yelled. "I'm tubbo..." said this tubbo guy. "And I'm Ranboo..." said this ranboo guy."we were your best friends but now you don't know us." Said both of them. I thought to myself were they really my best friends? Or are they crazy? I stopped thinking when brother dream whispered to me "I want you to kill them they are not your best friends they are your bully's." I thought for a moment and then I did it I killed one of them... "Tommy wtf did you do!" Ranboo yelled. I kinda felt bad I mean I killed him. "You can join him..." I said while doing a pose like I was going to stab and kill him. He was scared I can tell. I whispered to brother dream "Can we keep him alive please?" "Fine."he whispered back. "If you want to live come with us and don't talk to your friends and drink this." Dream said again. Ranboo followed and forgot about them. Ranboo, Dream, and Tommy are now best friends forgetting tubbo. Tubbo got revived and went straight to Ranboo. "Ranboo!" He yelled. "Uh who are you?" Ranboo said. I ran up to him, "Ranboo their is a ice cream truck over there we should go get some!" I said excitedly. "Oo that sounds yummy 😋 let's go get some while we still can!" Ranboo said. "Race you there?" I said. "Your on" Ranboo yelled. We started racing to the ice cream truck. We got ice cream. I got chocolate and he got cookie dough. When we finished we went back to Dream. "Hey dream!" Ranboo said. "Hello" Dream said. "We got ice cream." I said trying to make him jealous which obviously did. "Well I did nothing I just sat here watching the tv." Dream said. Me and Ranboo laughed. "Oh there was a random man that came up to me and yelled my name. I don't even know him." Ranboo said. Dream stood up and looked shocked. "Did you hang out with him?" Dream said sounding jealous. "No." Ranboo said while looking at him. I laughed. "Your jealous are you?" I said while laughing still. "No! I'm not!" Dream said loudly trying to hide it. Me and Ranboo laughed together. "Why would I hang out with a stranger?" Ranboo asked. "I don't know maybe you thought he was cool to hang out with." Dream said. I left to my room saying "goodnight" while I walk. I heard Ranboo say "goodnight" Dream just said "bye have good dreams." I went off to sleep.