Chapter 2-Maskinnit 2

ENJOY
To lazy to do more then 400 or 300 words

Ranboo POV
After I heard that I was just sitting in my chair carelessly. I was furious.. I knew that Tommy had killed someone but no one else. "..." Phil was quiet. I sighed hoping this was not that true. I think the boy he killed was named Tubbo. And he is wanted for killing one boy? That is just stupid. I kept on thinking about how Tommy had been so kind and generous for years that I known him but was wanted for killing ONE person. One person was killed and was likely to be revived so why would it matter? They should just be lucky that it wasn't them. Phil was my friend so he came around and played with us for a bit. "Phil have you ever seen Tom simons on the streets?" Wilbur asked. "..." Phil still kept silent for a while. I was hoping he would say no. "...No I haven't..." Phil said. I sighed in relief quietly so barely anyone could hear. I heard Dream say 'Good thing he didn't ray us out..' I was thankful for Phil not ratting Toms out. After all the commotion at the community house we left, Phil came with us. "Thank you for not ratting him out" I said thankfully. "No problem. Why would I eat out my son?" Phil said and asked at the same time. "I don't know." Dream said. "Maybe you would want the money." He said again. "I just kinda want to point out, that no one noticed that Tommy was there all along." I point out. Dream and Phil laughed a little. "Now that's what I call funny." Tommy said...

A/N
Ok I was to lazy to make a movie over 400 or 300 words but hear me out. I am editing two story's that I love editing so it takes me away from things that I said I would do so yeah this has been a draft since. I only have one follower so thank you who ever that is. I wish you all the best!

Stay safe don't get covid
BE safe
Stay awesome
BE awesome
Stay amazing
BE amazing
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Requests———————————->

Words-375