Newbie

Olivia's POV.

Wow... This place is huge! It's a lot bigger than my dingy apartment back home. I'm so glad to be out of there, there'll be new people here and no perverts, well hopefully. My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into a girl. "Oh I'm sorry" I said hurriedly.

"Oh that's OK. I'm KT, I haven't seen you around here before..." she trailed.

"Yeah... I'm new here. I'm Olivia"

"Oh well you're gonna like it here. It's never boring" KT smiled, that kinda creeped me out.

"Great... Um.... I was looking for Anubis house" I said.

"Oh I'll take you I live there" she said, she gave me directions but her friends called her over so I just went myself. The house was huge, it's ornate design was unique and fascinating. I went to open the door but it slowly creaked open on its own, probably the wind. I walked in and I could feel a breeze rush through me.

"Um... Can I help you?" a girl asked and I jumped at her presence.

"Oh um.. Sorry. I'm looking for ... Uh.. Victor" I said looking at the form with the information on it.

"Oh well he's not back yet.  Who are you?" she asked me.

"Oh I'm Olivia" I said.

"I'm Nina" she said and then two guys and another two girls came out. I introduced myself and in turn they did the same. I was introduced to Elliot, Eddie, JJ and Amber. There were so many people here it was confusing but I knew I'd get the hang of it... Eventually.

Eddie's POV.

I returned to the living room and saw Patricia talking to Penelope. "Hey" I said and she turned to face me.

"Hey" she said kissing me softly and Penelope immediately left and went to talk to Derek. Olivia looked over at me and we locked eyes. I had a vision, it was unusual.

I was running through the woods behind Anubis house. "Liv wait!" I called as I continued to chase her. She was running faster and faster, then she was gone. Nina was sprawled out on the floor and blood was everywhere. "NINA!" I yelled shaking her.

I was snapped out of my vision by Patricia. "Eddie you've been staring at the new chick for like 15 minutes"  she said looking jealous. I was about to tell her that I had a vision but Mick walked over.

"Eddie I wanna switch rooms, Elliot can go with you guys, Fabian is getting on my nerves with his late night studying" he groaned.

"Fine Elliot can go with us now Patricia we need to talk" I said dragging her away.

"I had a vision. That new girl... She's evil I mean really evil" I said hurriedly.

"Isn't that what we think about all newbies?" Patricia asked.

"Yeah but I had a vision and she killed Nina" I said and she just looked at me.

Amanda's POV.

"Amanda I'm sorry but it's too weird, I love you like a sister I can't be in a relationship with you" Fin said softly.

"But Fin.." I trailed teary eyed.

"I'm sorry" he said kissing my forehead and walking out. I sat on my bed and cried.

"Hey Amanda I was just-" Nick began but stopped when he saw me. "Hey what's wrong" he asked sitting beside me and wrapping his arms around me.

"He dumped me" I said crying into his chest.

"Shh... It's OK. There's plenty of fish in the sea" he said making me smile. We locked eyes and he kissed me softly, we quickly pulled away.

"I can't do that to Fin... I really care about him" I said quietly.

"I understand" he whispered tucking my hair behind my ear and kissing my forehead before walking out. Then this girl walked in.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm Olivia your roommate I guess" she shrugged and I sighed.

"Great more people" I sighed laying down on my bed.

She unpacked her stuff and I looked over to her. "So do you have any family here?" I asked

"No" she said quietly

"Oh either do I" I said and she just nodded. Her phone rang and she talked for awhile, she looked like she wanted to cry and then she hung up and turned away from me. I wondered about this girl, who she really is? Why she came here? Why now?

Heyyyy there might be typos I rushed it!!! Plz comment whacha think. I was in a serious rush cause I gotta go home so enjoy!!!