Nightmares

Nina's POV.

It was 2:30 in the morning and the new girl, Olivia kept waking me up. She kept screaming things like "no don't!" or "please stop!" I mean for a second it sounded like she was being raped. Well Nick did say she was in an abusive home, so I just put on my headphones and tried to sleep, until I felt a breeze. I took off my headphones and I could hear the house "Nina... Nina.." It whispered over and over. "You must protect her! You must protect Olivia!" voices yelled and I looked over and saw a dark figure standing over her.

"OLIVIA WAKE UP!" I yelled but she was still caught up in her dream, I ran to her and slapped her across the face and she just looked to me.

"What was that for?" she asked looking slightly offended. I just hugged her tightly.

"Oh thank god you're OK"

"Um... Yeah why wouldn't I be"

"Shhh.. You're OK and that's the main thing" I said. She slapped me across the face and pushed me off the bed.

"Get your own bed" she said sleepily before turning away.

"Would you two shut up!" Patricia yelled and now JJ and Amanda were awake.

"What's going on?" JJ asked and just then Eddie rushed in. I pushed him outside and locked the door so we could talk in private. We walked slightly down the hall just to be sure.

"Did she hurt you? Are you OK?" he asked all at once.

"I'm fine"

"What's going on?"

"We gotta protect her" I said and he looked to me as if I were insane. Eddie is the kind of guy who has to be right.

"Are you insane!" he yell/whispered.

"No. The house told me, and I saw a figure standing over her, like he was gonna take her or something" I whispered in a panic.

"Who is this chick...." Eddie trailed, I wondered that myself? And why does the house need me to protect her? Is she like, me or Eddie? Does she have any ability that could come in handy for sibuna? What's the big deal anyway, we get newbies all the time, I should know, I was one.

It's short but I'm just giving you something to live off for now!!! Thanks for the comments they mean a lot!!!