Cousins.

Olivia's POV.

I was walking to dinner when I bumped into someone. "Sorry I-"

"Livvy? Is that you?" he asked and I looked up and saw Nick.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you since we were 9" I said hugging him tightly.

"Oh... You too know each other...." Amanda asked and she looked jealous. I didn't realise that her and Nicky had a thing going on.

"Oh it's not like that. He's my cousin" I said as we pulled away.

"We've been best friends for as long as I can remember" Nick said.

"Oh...." she trailed before walking to the living room.

"She hates me" I sighed.

"Hey don't say that. Besides this place is huge you haven't even met everyone yet, there's plenty of time to make new friends" he said taking me by the hand and dragging me to the living room. I really didn't wanna go but he made me of course.

"Nicky please don't make me" I begged but it was too late because here I was standing in front of everyone.

"You can't just come in here and steal guys" a girl said and I looked to her in confusion. I held Nick's hand tighter out of fear.

"Excuse me?"

"You just come in here and try to make your way into guys pants and it looks like it worked" she snapped.

"I'm not trying to do anything!" I protested.

"Oh sure act all innocent but I know what people like you do" she said.

"People like me?" I asked, my fear turning to anger. She walked to the table and grabbed a drink from the table and dumped it over my head.

"You're a slut!" that was the last straw, I could picture my mother standing there and I snapped.

Nick's POV.

Oh no. I could see that look in Liv's eyes and I knew I couldn't stop her. She pulled away from me and punched Patricia in the face and started kicking her. "Liv stop!" I called pulling her away but she struggled and broke free. Elliot helped me pull her away but I knew it would be difficult to calm her down. "Liv look at me. You're OK, she's not here, she can't hurt you anymore" I said softly. Her breathing started to return to normal and she hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry" she said getting up and walking out.

"What's her problem" Patricia asked as Eddie helped her up.

"She was obviously in an abusive home. And I can tell that you two know each other better than you let on" Aaron said and we all looked to him. "What? I'm studying criminal psychology" he said.

"She's not a criminal!" I yelled. "She's my cousin that's why we're so close! And you know what she was in an abusive home SO EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Oh... Um... Sorry dude" Derek apologised even though he's not the one who said anything.

Elliot's POV.

Aaron really shouldn't have said that, Nick got mad and stormed to his room. I decided to follow Olivia, I know what she's going through and I wanna help. I knocked on her door lightly before walking in. "Olivia?" I asked peeking my head around the door.

"Please just go away" she said and I could tell she was crying.

"I know what it's like. My dad hit me all the time" I shuddered. She sat up and looked deep into my eyes.

"Why're you telling me this?" she asked.

"Because I know it hurts. I know that when Patricia said that to you it made you remember. It made you remember what happened to you. What they did to you. It wasn't right and it definitely wasn't your fault" I said sitting down beside her. She hugged me tightly and we stayed that way.

Jj's POV.

Spencer and I were walking outside Anubis, we needed to get away from the drama that was going on inside. "Maybe we shouldn't have left. Someone needs to tell Victor about Olivia's PTSD. We don't want to have her hurt herself or someone else" Spencer said and I took him by the hand.

"She'll be fine" I whispered kissing him softly.

"But post traumatic stress is a serious-" he began but I kissed him yet again.

"If you're that worried we can tell Victor tomorrow" I whispered as we walked off. This house is so huge, there's so many people here. There's always so much drama and I've a feeling it's about to get worse...

Hope you liked!!! Thanks for the votes and comments! And thank you to everyone on kik who helped me out with this one!!! More is on the way!!! :P