Prolong.

Cassie sat on her bed with her best friend Rachel. The computer rested on her lap as they scrolled down on YouTube trying to figure out what to watch. They were bored but there wasn't much to do considering that it was three in the morning.

" I'm bored" Rachel groans and Cassie nods her head in agreement.

"Want to watch a movie?" She suggested. Cassie loved sleepovers but some times she hated when it was at her house. It meant she had to entertain her guest and well she thought she was quiet boring. They're was nothing entertaining about her

"Nah, we should go on omegle" her best friend grinned. Cassie eyebrows rose in confusion and her bottom lip pouted.

"What's that?" She questioned. Rachel's mouth opened in shock that her best friend didn't know about the website. Cassie heard of it before but never knew how it worked.

Rachel got closer to Cassie and sat Indian style in front of her.

"It's a website where you can talk to strangers all over the world. You can either webcam or just chat." Cassie thought about the idea. It had to be harmless if she justed chatted. What was the worst thing that could happen? She thought. She shrugged and smiled at her best friend. She trusted Rachel and they were bored. They wanted some entertainment.

"Yeah sure" She agreed eagerly. Rachel clapped before they logged on into the website.

"What interest should I put?" Cassie asked.

Rachel hummed thinking about what to put. Her eyes widened and mouth parted when she thought of a brilliant idea. A smirk formed on her lips before they opened.

" Put sugar daddy"

Cassie frowned at her best friend. She knew what a sugar daddy was but she didn't know why Rachel wanted it.

"What why?"

"It'll be fun to mess with them. " Cassie nodded and typed in the words. She pressed chat and they sat down patiently waiting to be connected. A few seconds later they were connected and it read you both like sugar daddy?

"He's typing" Rachel squealed. Cassie grimaced feeling a bit nervous.

Stranger: Asl?

Rachel and Cassie both smiled at each and Cassie's fingers lifted to the keyboard and started typing.

That's when it all started. Just from that one night where she was bored she didn't realize how much trouble she was getting herself into. She didn't know about the pain she was going to endure.

****
Hello lovlies
So I will be starting this story when I'm done with Come here sweetheart. But please keep it in your library so you can get the notification. Thank you <3