5.

I strive to be something I'm not. I desire to become the one you'll love with your mind, body and soul. I may never be enough for you but I'll pretend to. I'll pretend to be the one you want just so I can hear you say my name again.

To have you look at me and I'll interpret it as a look of love and want. I'll make you happy. I know I can if you just let me. Open up to me as I pour my heart out to you. As my vein leak into thin air and everything I know will be a figment of my imagination.

Make me believe that you love me. make me believe that you want to want me.  Because I don't love me unless you love me.

---------------------------

Three days had passed since I sent that email and I still haven't received any response. I guess it worked out for the best because now it's easier to forget about it all. It was all harmless fun for one night and Rachel already forgot about it. So I'm pretty much happy.

I'm at my lunch break at school and Rachel and I quickly sit down with two other girls (Fran and Marty) and Jake. They're cool for the most part but I wouldn't call them friends. Rachel is the only  person who knows my secrets and who I confine in.

"Did you guys hear about Mr. Jackson?" Marty asked.

"No, what happened?" Jake replied.

"Apparently, he is being accused of having relations with one of his students. Monica, I think her name is."

"What! Really? " Fran exasperated.

"Yeah, no one knows if it's really true yet but I heard stuff. She apparently tells her parents that she's in some extra curricular activity but really she's in Mr Jackson's room or even his house."

I was surprise to hear this about Monica. I didn't really know her personally but she is one of the smartest kids in the school. Her name is always on the President's list so to hear this about her is pretty sad.

"I mean to be honest I probably would have done the same thing. I mean look at him, he's a god." Fran drooled to which everyone laughed.

"Oh that reminds me, Cassie did you hear from him?" Rachel  ask.

My eyes widen as everyone at the table looks at me questionably. I glare at Rachel knowing the amount of questions I'm about to be asked.

"Him? who's him"

"Who's Rachel talking about?"

Question after question being thrown at me and I had to take a deep breath in order to think.

"It's no one, it's nothing guys just relax."

"Of course it's something Cassie if Rachel is asking." Fran scoffed

"What is that suppose to mean?" Rachel responded.

Before this escalated I decided to intervene, "Guys come on. She's just talking about my cousin. He's coming to visit over the weekend."

I couldn't come up with anything else to say besides I don't want them in my business. As you can already tell they're pretty nosey and will definitely tell other people.

I guess they decided to drop it after they realized I wasn't very interested in the conversation. I guess they thought my life wasn't interesting enough to lie about. The rest of the lunch period was spent in silence before we all broke out to go back to class. All day I kept zoning out, which is unlike me. I just couldn't stop thinking about that dam email. After school I went to work. I work at a local Pizzeria Restaurant where I either host or serve. It's not too bad to be honest. Pay is good and the most customers are generous tippers. I took a slice of pizza and hopped on my bike to go home.

"Hey mom" I exclaimed as I walked in.

"Hey sweetheart, how was your day?"

"Eh same ol same ol. Where's dad?"

"You already know sweetie." Mom sighed.

"Right. Well good night, I'm gonna finish up some homework before I go to bed." I gave a kiss on my mothers cheek before heading off to shower. The warm water felt great hitting my skin and washing away all of the sweat. It's disgusting how easily I sweat. I quickly changed into my night wear and continue on with my nightly routine before settling at my desk. I take my pizza out of the bag and start to eat it as I wait for my computer to load. It might sound weird but I love cold pizza so I always let it sit for a while before eating. My parents think it's weird but I've always been like this. As I enjoy my pizza, an email notification pops up and the subject  reads,

"Good Evening, Babygirl" My eyes widen and I almost drop my pizza.

_____
So sorry , I'll make it better and longer next time!