3.

I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I HATE YOU!

---------------------

Stranger: what are you looking for baby girl?

My eyes widen at the end of that sentence and Rachel squealed at the side of me.

"Aww he called you baby girl!!!" She slapped my shoulder repeatedly from excitement and I cowered back in pain.

"Tell him that you're looking for a sugar daddy, a virtual one." I nodded to what she said and wrote down my words.

You: A virtual sugar daddy, and you?

We waited for his reply.

Stranger: A virtual baby girl.

"This is just perfect" Rachel exclaimed again but I didn't know if I agreed with her. I didn't know how I felt about this whole sugar daddy thing whether it was a joke or not. I didn't want this guy to think I was serious.

"I'm going to tell him that it's a joke and to just forget about it." I told Rachel as I began to type but she snatched the computer away from me.

"NO! Cassie come on drag it on a bit, it's funny" I looked at her wide smiled face seriously for about two minutes  before breaking with a sigh.

"Ugh fine but only for a little while" She clapped her hands as we got back to the conversation. Rachel decided to take over the computer and talk to the stranger.

You: Perfect. Hi Daddy ;)

Stranger: Hello baby girl ;)

"This is sick" I scowled.

"This is gold" Rachel giggled as she typed.

You: So what kind of Daddy are you?

Stranger: I'm a very strict daddy who wants an obedient little girl to take care of. Are you obedient sweetheart?

You: To be honest, I've been a bad girl lately daddy :(.

Stranger: Well that's to bad. Daddy's gonna have to punish you for that ,do you understand?

You: What are you going to do daddy?

Stranger: I might have you bend over my knee and give you a few good spanks nothing to serious.

You: Mmm and what if I like it?

Stranger: Oh I'm sure you will baby girl ;)

" Oh my Gosh he just sent a winky face that's so cute." Rachel giggled as she wrote back her answer. I was appalled by the conversation taking place but I couldn't look away.

You: Where are you from ?

Stranger: I'm from L.A, California. And you?

"Cassie he's from California" Rachel gasped and I grabbed the laptop.

"What?" I couldn't believe that he lives in the city that I'm in love with. I've always dreamt of living there.

You: Toronto, Canada

I answered.

Stranger: Canada , lovely place I was there last month. Too bad I did not meet you sooner.

You: Yeah, too bad.

"Alright I'm exhausted I'm going to bed. Night babe." My eyes bulge out because I had to continue this conversation on my own. I didn't know what to say or even how to say it. I don't have a mind like Rachel whom we all know by now is pretty wild and care free. But it was too late. She already turned around and I didn't want to keep her up. So I continued the conversation.

Stranger: Do you have an email?

-----------------

Sorry updates are slow, It's college preparation :(