Chapter 3 - Harassment

Error's POV

  I sang as I moved across the stage. People danced along with the music.

  When the song ended, I took a deep breath. I waved to them and began to leave.

  Suddenly, a girl ran up to the stage. I backed away but she reached me. She attempted to take off my mask, determined to see my identity. Luckily, a bodyguard was able to get her away from me.

I breathed heavily as I felt violated of my personal space. Someone escorted me off the stage, making sure to not let anyone follow me.

When I was safe in my dressing room, I sat in front of the mirror. I took off my mask and stared at my reflection. Tears appeared at the corners fo my eyes before I broke out crying.

Me: I don't want to be like this anymore. I just want to be normal again.

I said through my cries of misery. I curled into a ball in my seat, feeling safe and protected from the world.

After crying for a half of an hour, I changed my clothing and packed my things. I desired to be alone in my apartment, away from people.

I put on my headphones and listened to calming music as I left the concert. My eyes moved around the large crowd of people that were gathered around the stage.

By the body language of my fans, it was easy to tell what they were doing.

Many of them wanted to see me and get my autograph. Others were being respectful living beings and leaving the concert since it was over.

I thought to myself as I entered the parking lot.

'Do people actually like me or... do they like the idea of me?'

This thought stayed in my mind while walking to my car. After sliding in the driver seat, I was able to clear my head.

(Time Skip)

I rested on my couch with my eyes closed. I was tired because of today. Some crazy fan barged into the stage and attempted to steal my mask so she could see my face. That was overwhelming for me.

My entire career was too much for me and it was beginning to show. I needed to quit as soon as possible.

However, I liked some of my fans and they would be devastated if I stopped making music suddenly.

'I shouldn't care about what my fans think. I need to take care of my own health.'

  My mind wandered to a different topic, suddenly remembering the mirror in my restroom.

I pushed myself up and stared at my hallway. Getting up from my couch, I headed towards the restroom.

My eyes went to the mirror, expecting to see that guy.

Just like what I had thought, there was Ink. He was washing off dried coffee from his name tag.

He seemed to have a frustrated expression on his face which made me curious about what had happened to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ink's POV (Two Hours Earlier)

  I was cleaning after shutting down the café for the day. Skylar was mopping the floor while I was wiping the table.

  There was suddenly a knock on the window. I didn't bother looking up but I heard my friend speak.

Sky: Oh uh. Hotline is here.

  My head shot up when he brought up my boyfriend. Skylar called him Hotline but his actually name was Burn. He was a white skeleton with a hot temper. I could never remember the reason why I started dating him.

I walked over to the door and let him in. He seemed to have a somewhat angered expression on his face. Skylar quickly left and hid in the back. He was scared of my boyfriend.

Burn: Why the hell haven't you answered my texts?

I pulled out my phone from my back pocket to see several notifications that were sent by Burn.

Me: I am so sorry. My phone was on silent.

Burn: It wouldn't hurt to check your phone ever once in a while.

He grumbled with slight venom. I looked at the floor.

Me: ...

I'm sorry