EP 1 : THE FIRST DAY

Priest :you may now kiss the bride.

Y/N POV:
warmth blossomed in my chest, sparks igniting as he leaned in close, lips brushing together, tentatively, for the first time.  The smell of his perfume, of the soft, peachy scent of his hair, was dizzying, i could feel butterflies dancing in my stomach.  But warmth consumed me as I leaned into the kiss, jungkook’s lips impossibly soft against mine and the next thing i know we're at his place.

I got married to jungkook today. we're are at his place right now. I was so jaded and jungkook seemed to be exhausted as well.
I lied down on the couch since i was really tired as i saw jungkook in his room getting ready to take a shower. The exhaustion finally took over me, and i slowly drifted off to sleep.

TIME SKIP

Next day :

Y/N POV:

I woke up to see myself lying on the couch. I took a glance at the clock, it was 6 in the morning. "Jungkook has to go for work by 7", I thought.
I need to go get ready, i immediately got off the couch and started to look for my room. A luxurious mansion with endless hallways and numerous identical doors. It was my first time at his place, I've never been more confused.
It seemed like finding my room was becoming a mission impossible.Finally, just when I was about to give up, I saw a door that had a personalized nameplate with my name on it.  I immediately rushed into the room.I did my morning routine and the rushed  downstairs only to find jk cooking his breakfast by himself.

conversation - (jk and y/n)

y/n : hi jungkook! im sorry i was too tired yesterday that i fell asleep on the couch.

(jk just nodded in a way "its okay")

y/n: and you know what? i took me almost 20 minutes to find my room!! such a confusing place this is lol.

(jungkook looked at her with a straight face and said nothing)

y/n: ahem... If u dont mind i can cook, you may go and get ready for work (smiles)

jk: no its fine, im good!

y/n: no jungkook , im done with my morning routine anyways , so i could give a hand(akward smile)

jk: do you not understand english?! i said i dont need anyone's help, just leave it to me!

yn:oh okay, my bad. im sorry!

(jk sighed and continued cooking while y/n went to her room)

Y/N POV:

oh such a cold hearted idiot!  i just wanted to help him right?!  he is just too straight forward, doesn't even care bout others or what?! I mean, I don't know what his deal is, but it's like he completely doesnt even know how to be considerate and kind. It's so frustrating! Bruh! i should've just stayed put , why did I even bother asking him , WHATEVER! im never helping him again!

suddenly y/n got a call from some one ,she took her phone and looked at the caller id it was her mom. she answered

OTP:

y/n:  hii mom! how are youu!
mom: ahh y/niee! im doing just fine , except i miss you so much. and how are you?
y/n: im fine mom! i was about to call you anyways.
mom: um? what's the matter?
y/n: no mom, it just seemed like jungkook is so rude and impolite! i mean i know he's a mafia and all that , but he could atleast be considerate to his wife!
mom: i know that yn ,and we are really worried about u, u should take care of yourself okay! dont let him hurt you or anything, call me if anything happens, please stay safe and dont get into any trouble , do u get me?
y/n: ik mom I'll take care of myself, also tell dad to not worry too much about me, I'll be fine soon i guess.
mom: ahh okay sweetheart take care! we love you
y/n : okay mom I love you too!

(call ends)

y/n POV :

As soon as i hung up, I hear the front door slam shut. I go to the living room window and see my husband walking towards his car. And you know what? He didn't even bother to say goodbye to me! Can you believe that?
how can someone be this cold?!I mean , come on! a simple "bye, have a great day" is not too much to ask for, right?
ahh nevermind! i shouldn't have expected that much in the first place, whatever I'll try my best and be a good wife first!dont worry yn you can change him, just be a good wife!

(a/n : no you cant dumbass, youre so fucked 😍🎀)

(POV end)

TIME SKIP

evening :

Y/N POV :

I wanted to pay him back for what happened this morning, so i prepared for dinner by the time jk was home, i looked at the clock it was almost 9:30 pm, he should be home from work by now. After a few minutes i heard the doorbell ring. i rushed to the door and opened it, i could see a tall figure standing in front of me looking at his phone, it was jungkook.

y/n: oh you're home!
jk: uh yeah.

YN POV

"how was your day?" i asked as he entered the house. He went straight into his room , forget an answer,  he didnt even care to give me a glance . bruh this isn't what i used read in those romance novels, nevermind, he's a 'cold hearted' mafia after all, i should just stop caring.

TIME SKIP

FEW MINUTES LATER:

A few minutes  later he came out of his room to the living room and sat on the couch looking at his phone. y/n went near the couch and stood in front of him.

conversation - (y/n and jk)

y/n - hey! I've prepared us dinner, c'mon lets eat!
jk-  I'm not hungry
y/n - but i prepared this for you-
jk -  i dont like to say things twice!
y/n - but i made it fo-
(y/n was cut off by jk)
jk - I DONT CARE!!  DONT GET ON MY NERVES  OKAY OR YOU'LL KNOW WHO I AM!!

author POV:
So guys our y/n is a bit more brave than other scared baby y/ns out there so she got some courage to shout at jk guyss!

(author POV end)

y/n : i dont give a fuck about  who you are! but u cant TREAT ME LIKE THIS!
I WAS MARRIED TO YOU AS MONEY I KNOW BUT IM STILL YOUR WIFE! I DESERVE THE BARE MINIMUM OKAY!?
(y/n shouted)

Jk POV
WTF!! she just yelled at me?! how dare she yell at me!

(jk POV end)

Author POV

jk agressively got up from the couch and stood close to y/n. y/n was jungshook by his sudden action .
he pinned her on to the wall and said ,

jk: yn!, you have no right to yell at me neither do u have to do anything for me, do u understand? i dont care if you're my wife or whatever, you're just a stranger to me and i hope that is clear to you, i dont like saying things twice and i wont say this again! if u get on my nerves again this is not how I'll be reacting, i can be worse , hope thats clear!

he slowly loosened his grip on her and walked away. y/n stood there jungshook still not being able to process what just happened .Tears rolled down her cheeks before she even realised.
She immediately wiped it off and said to herself.
noo noo! y/n stay strong you should not cry! u can face this y/n !you can do it! you're gonna be okay! you shouldn't have cared for him in the first place! just take care of yourself like mom asked you to and do nothing else.
he can't do anything to you, you're brave enough to withstand him!

a/n Pov :

consoling herself this way, she walked into her room and laid on the bed,
having lots and lots of thoughts in her mind, she drifted to sleep

{ep 1 the end}