EP 16 SHE KNOWSS

TEXT MESSAGE FROM JUNGKOOK :

I LOVE YOU YN 

YN POV 

I was jungshook for the text message , does he know??? how did he know??? omg since when does he know?? aaaah how am i gonna face him now!! 

yn got all worried.

jin noticed this and asked her.

jin-ynssi, gwaenchanayo?

yn-aniyo . 

jin-waeyo? bussinirisso?(did something happen?)

yn-i think jungkook found out 

jin-about you?

yn nodds.

jin- thats great right! u no longer have to hide , and yeah i can get over you now since you'll be back to being his wife. hmm isnt it all good?

yn- no you know nothing.jungkook is going to be in danger if i go back into hislife.i don't wanna hurt him in anyways.

jin- ynssi *holds her shoulders* do you know what you should really do not to hurt him? hmm? you have to go back to him, and be happy and make him hapy, thatts the best he could ever ask for , and its the least you could do! 

yn-b-but....

jin- and yeah, if my stepdad is the reason you're not doing this, then please, I'll take care of him, you might not know him well, he has changed a lot after his wiife died, he's not all care about money now, jungkook is the only family he got, he wont do anything to harm him or his loved ones,  so leave him to me , I'll guarantee, nothing bad will ever happen.

yn-but how will i talk to him now, he knows it already, its not like i can confess and get on his good side 

jin- well that's upto you, 

yn-but jinssi are you really okay? like youre totally fine w me being with jungkook? i thought you liked me.

jin-you know i liked you right?

yn-hm?

jin- just remember that there was someone who liked even you're imperfections,please remember that.*teary eyes*ii hope you two get along well ...........(akward silence)-i .......no never mind,imma drop you off cmon let's go, we must deal w things like these right away.*wipes his tears and fake smiles*

AN HOUR LATER 

yn- thanks for the ride! jinssi.

jin- all the best yn! hope you do well!

yn- yeah, thanks.

jin- imma take off then . *smiles*

JIN POV 

should i really be doing this? i've never felt this many emotions for one person before; pain, sorrow, love, happiness, longing, desire, comfort, etc. The list goes on and on. i feel like, I'm infected with heartache and can't get rid of it, but I also don't want to get rid of it. i never even thought of liking her, whats wrong with me, why did u have to do all that you World wide handsome!? *teary smile*i hope he treats her well, atleast she is happy.....

he drove away 

YN POV 

im standing right in front of the door, im confused whether to ring the bell or not , i didn't know what to do, i wasnt yet ready to confront jungkook. i stood there for sometime lost in my thoughts when someone suddenly opened the door.

jk-aerassi??? why are you just standing there?? ah, why aren't you coming in?is something wrong?

YN POV