EP-6 LONG TIME NO SEE bro!

YN POV

i was sitting in my office, my head full of ache from the load of work i had to complete, and all the paper works that had to be finished. i was going through the papers when someone knocked the door.

"yes?" i said as someone opened the door and entered in.i lifted my head up to see jungkook.i immediately stood up and bowed.

yn-what bring u here sir?

jk-um- i heard u were hospitalized?

yn- o-oh that is- i just had a mild fever, but my unnie insisted on going to the hospital , so....

jk- i seee, are you okay now?

yn- yes sir totally!

jk- then we can get to work!

yn- yes sir! about that, i have prepared a few files, which gives a brief idea on all the projects we have to work on, so that you could easily read it since we dont have much time.

jk- oh i see! thats good!

yn- and about the files i put your table the last day i came to work,

jk- yes what bout it?

yn- i have few more information to add into those paperwokrs so if u havent read it yet, i could do it once more

jk- no! i read it already, but whats the other information on those data? it seemed like you had already gathered up all the infos

yn- yeah sir! it seems so, but i got a few more information, from some websites.

jk- website? which one? can u show it to me?

yn- yeah sure sir!

yn started to look for the website on her computer.

yn- here it is sir!

jk went towards yn's chair, and leaned towards the table, closer to yn, in order to get a clear view of the screen.

yn- this is it sir!

jk- ah yes, lemme take a look.

saying so he looked onto the screen.

yn felt him being very close to her, she could feel his breath on her ears, her heart started beating fast all of a sudden.

"what feeling is this? why am i feeling nervous all of a sudden!?, why is my heart beating this fast, ahhh yn!! calm downn" yn thought to herself.

she looked at jk and kept admiring him inside"he's so cozy, i want him this bad , jungkookah!!" her thoughts got interrupted when jungkook tapped on her shoulder.

JK POV

i was viewing the website, when i felt someone staring at me. i turned my face only to see aera-shi staring at my face. " whats wrong with her? staring at me like that! i called her "aera-shi?" "aerashi?" she didnt seem to hear that. i slowly tapped on her shoulder.she got startled and answered.

yn- y-yes sir!

jk- why are u staring me like that!?

" im staring at me husband so what?! " she thought in mind.

jk- aera-shi please answer me!

yn- y-yes sir! tha- that i-is....

jk- seems like u cant concentrate on work, see ms.aera! im a married man, and as u know , i have a daughter too, who i value the most, i know whats going in your mind, and i dont have time to play with you, so keep your intentions to yourself please!

yn- si-r you've mistaken! i wasnt staring at you! ah y-you're e-earrings, i felt like i-i've seen it somewhere before, i was just looking at t-that! please dont misunderstand...