EP 11 - STILL AERA

yn was sitting on the couch watching tv when jungkook came and sat beside her.there was an akward silence for sometime when jungkook and yn both spoke at the same time.

yn-jungkook.. jk-aera..

both of them gets more akward.

jk-you go first..

yn-no, you can go first...

jk- okay.. welll, i wanted to tell you something .

yn-i wanted to tell you something too.we'll hear yours first.

jk- no, you can tell me first.

yn-okay.. well that is, i've been lying to you all this time, i actually-

(jungkook thought she was going to say sorry for what happened earlier, and cut her off)

jk-no aera, its okay..... u dont know whats going on with me , so its okay. i actually wanted to say sorry for yelling at you earlier . i just wasnt in a good mood. i felt like throwing up and with all that going on, when u suddenly showed up and started interrupting in my stuff i just felt annoyed,sorry aerassi,i didnt mean to...

yn-*sighs* its okay jungkook, i talked without even knowing what you're going through. im really sorry about that.

jk-so... uhmm are we good?

yn-yeah , sure we are!

jk-did u eat yet?

yn-yeah, i did.....

jk-okay then, lemme go and have food , im kinda hungry

yn-yes, okay.

jk gets up from the couch and heads towards the kitchen counter.

yn - *sighs* i really wanted to tell him, but not now i guess, i did try, fate aint just letting me do it . maybe he aint ready to know it yet. yeah, lets wait a bit longer.. im hungry tho, ahhhh why did i have to say i ate already, if i said i didnt he would've definitely thought i was worried and waiting for him, so i said i did eat. but i shouldn't have arrgghhh im hella hungry, what do i do now!!! lets just wait until he goes to sleep. I'll get into the kitchen and eat later. i hope he leaves behind something atleast.*pats on her belly* hey you, wait for somemore time ,imma feed you soon.

FEW MINUTES LATER.

yn was still sitting on the couch scrolling tiktok, waiting for jungkook to go to bed. meanwhile jungkook finishes his food and comes to the living room to find yn on her phone.

jk- aera?

yn- oh yea?

jk-arent you going to bed, i think its already late?

yn- no i dont sleep this early...

jk- what !do u know what time it is..

yn-yes i do... i just dont feel sleepy rn.

jk- oh okay, its upto you anyways.
yn-did joanne sleep?

jk- yeah, i think she was really tired from today, she went to sleep early....

yn- oh, she must be really tired, she's actually a really healthy kid, but i don't understand why she got sick this sudden.

jk-...... its bc her mom used to be like that....

yn-........

jk-she used to get sick real fast, she couldnt even shower for more than 15minutes*smiles from thinking about yn* i still remember once she was having a mini concert in the bathroom and didnt know how long she was in there. the next day she couldnt stop sneezing *smiles even more, thinking of how things were for him , back then* and i had to stay with her all day, throwing away all those tissues.......