EP 4- PARTY PARTY YEAHH!!

i cut the phone when someone opened the door.

??-annyeonghaseyo ynssi!

it was a woman, i've never seen her before, but- how does she know my name?!.....how-

??- are u too stunned to speak mrs.jeo-

i was so mad , i cut her off

yn- IM SORRY , BUT MAY I KNOW WHO YOU ARE MS?

??-haha, whats with that angry expression mrs.jeon?? ahh, wondering how i know your name??well, bimirpnida (its a secret) , and i'll keep it for later, see you soon ms.aera*sarcastic smile*.

yn-YOU WH-

before i could complete she had left the room..... but how does she- perhaps she is jacksons friend maybe? and jackson tell her- no no wayy, that could never happen, moreover i know almost all his friend. but other than that how does she know... moreover whoo is shee, just who tf is she....

i sat on my desk thinking about all these, without realsing it was already 6. it was my first day so i decided not to work late, and celebrate this first day, and i was a bit trusfrated too, due to all those that happend in the morning, so i wanted to let it out somehow.

i went into the cabin next to mine.

yn-heyy!!! unniee!!

??-yahh! choi aeraaa!! how was your day, wasnt it your first day at work??

yn- welll...... it was fun unniee!! *she said faking a happy expression*

??- it doesnt seem so, i know you well aera, tell your unnie! anything wrong, did ur new boss do smth?

yn- ahhh, aniyo unnie, amugeotdo!! (its nothing) well im just tired yk, lets go get beer??!

??- ahh beer! okayy, but stay at your limits alright? its not a weekend like usual, u gotta work tommorow too.

yn- ahhh ara unnie, arasseo!

for people who are wondering, whom im talking to rn..its my unnie,my best friend, she's also korean, we met a year later after i came here, we have been tagether since then, but she doesnt know the truth about me yet, i dont know, i somehow felt i shouldnt tell her, it could be more dangeropus that someone else might know , so with all thhat, she just knows me as im right now, and nothing about my past....... moreover i didnt wanna talk about it.....oopss, wait- i forgot to tell y'all her name, hwasa is for her name. we became best friends and are roommates now!

hs-yaahh aera!! what are u lookin at , cmon less go!!

yn- ahh yes unnie, im comingg!

it was 7.30 pm

we were at a club nearby, i just wanted to go to some place buy beer and go drink and have fun at home, but unnie insisted on going to the club, we've been here before and its fun too. so i decided to go.

we're  at the club rn. i had just one can since i knew i had to work tommporow too.... i was sitting on a chair at the counter, with unnie... when i saw someone was getting off her chair... unnie was getting down her chair.. i asked her 

yn-unnie, eodi khaseyo ?!

hs- im off to the floor baby!!! 

she said in a drunken voice, thats when i looked at the table , she had had 6  CANS!! well thats alot more than she could take.

yn- unnie , you are drunk, lets go home...you'll get into somekinda trouble soon or else, i know it!

hs- yaaah you little- u dont have any rights to order me things, arasseo!? *drunk funny way*