Abhishek Sharma

Story request by vaishnavisweety hope you like it:)

(Im not a great writer its my first book so im really sorry for any mistakes)

Nandini's pov -
Shit I'm late, the toss was already over and hyderabad won the toss.
Ahh finally i reached. I went inside the stadium and went to my seat, it was right near the players locker. Anyways hey im Nandini. A lawyer by profession, I'm 24 and i love my job. Im also a fangirl of Abhishek Sharma, i mean who isn't a fan of him? My favorite teams are Bangalore, hyderabad and Kolkata. Today im here to watch the match of hyderabad with Mumbai.

Hyderabad won the toss and chose to field. Rohit sharma and De cock came on the field. The hyderabad team looked very confident, i have a good feeling about this match.

It was almost the ending of the first innings, just 1 over left. The ball was given to Abhishek Sharma. I closed my eyes and crossed my fingers hoping he would take a wicket. Andd it was the last ball of the inning abhishek ran and threw the ball. The bat hit the ball and it was going for a six that was until Manish Pandey caught the ball near the boundary.

Mumbai Indians had left a tought score of 183 - 8.
After the half an hour break the two openers of hyderabad were on the field.

David Warner and Johhny Bairstow. It was the end of power play and the duo scored 43 runs.

After a few overs David Warner was out by a catch, coming in the field was the one and only Abhishek Sharma.

It was the last over 12 runs needed from 7 balls, Abhishek had 90 runs and was on strike. Trent boult ran and threw the ball towards abhishek. He hit the ball and went for 2 runs. The next ball was a 4 and it was the last ball.
We needed a 6 from 1 ball, abhishek aimed it towards the stands. And Hardik Pandya caught the ball.
Noooo Abhishek looked so disappointed and sad, he was walking back to the dressing room and i sat on my seat looking down. Then suddenly i heard screaming, it was a no ball. Wait that means a free hit. Yaya he came back happily and was near the strike. Trent threw the ball and it went for a six. Omgg Sunrisers won the match and Abhay completed his century.
Ahh i was so happyy that I got up and started screaming his name in happiness,he aimed his bat towards me. Omg am i dreaming? then i looked at the big screen and saw myself there. What the hell nooo. I sat down immediately to watch what abhishek was gonna talk.

Interviewer- So here is the game changer and king of todays match. So anything you wanna say?
Abhay - well nothing much reallyy just wanted to say thank you to everyone for believing in me cause without y'all i wouldn't be here.
Interviewer- so one more thing before you go, what would you like to say about your cute fangirl who was supporting you and is in the stands.
Abhay- well my cute fangirl thank you for supporting me.

Woah did i hear that right? Abhishek Sharma had noticed me and called me cute. Woah I'm so happy right now.

I was gonna leave until I saw abhishek giving autographs to fans, i obviously wasn't gonna miss this opportunity and went towards him.

Nandini- hey abh- sorryy abhishek sir big fan can i please get an autograph and a selfi?
Abhay - hey dont call me sir you can call me abhay, whats ur name?
Nandini- Im Nandini:)

He signed the tissue and gave it to me, while coming back from the stadium i saw his number written behind the tissue saying "text me;)"

Abhishek's pov
Abhishek- so baby that is how me and your mumma met.
Nandini came from the kitchen and sat with us.
Nandini- what discussion is going on?
Aarav - mumma papa was telling me how he met you.
Nandini - aww ( kisses abhishek's and aarav's cheeks)

Aarav then goes and hugs his mumma and dada.

This was their family and they wouldn't exchange it in the world for anything cause they are each other's world🥺💫

Heyy guys so this is my first oneshot, hope you like it. I know that its not good but i promise you that i will try my best and improve. Please take care, stay safe. Always wear a mask. Try to get vaccinated if possible. My dms are always open. Love you all🤞❤
-Natasha.