Shreyas Iyer

Ishwarya's pov.
"Ishwarya needed in the field immediately Rishabh is injured" after hearing that i immediately went to the field.
I went down and set my medical kit on the field. I checked his hand and saw that it was a minor hand injury, i put a pain band aid and came back to the dressing room.

Im Ishwarya, im 25 and I'm a psychiatric. I work as a sports massage therapist for the Indian cricket  team. I've been working in this job for the past 4 years since i was 21 and i love it.
ICT is my second home, though i joined at such a young age. These people never made me miss home. They took care of me as their younger sister.
Im also dating Shreyas Iyer, well it may be shocking but its true. We started dating a year after we met and we love each other.
The only people who know that we are dating are the Indian  cricket team players and some of shreyas friends. We didn't reveal it to anyone else cause there is a rule that the management and player should not have any relationship more than friendship. So we hid our relationship for four years.

Now it was a break and the match was not good. We were playing in Dubai due to the corona virus and today we were playing against England.

England was fielding first and it was just 15 overs. The score was 100-3. We needed to win this match to go to the semi-finals.
And there one more wicket. Pritvi Shaw comes back to te dugout and shreyas get's ready to go to the field.

The Rish-Shrey partnership was good and the score set by Indian cricket  team was 162-4.

It was an innings break and the boy's were practicing fielding on the field.
The match soon started and the boys were on a roll. It was 8 overs and there were 2 wickets down.

Ishwarya was strolling around with Shubman because he wasn't playing so he was getting the drinks to the field.

Shubman was called to the field when one of the England fans came and threw a beer bottle on her head. She got really scared and was injured badly, her head was bleeding. Shubman came back and got really scared seeing Ishwarya like this. The England fans  had ran away by this time. Shubman immediately called the coach there. Ravi Shastri and the mentor MS Dhoni was there in a few minutes. Shubman told them everything that happened and how those people escaped. Ravi sir told him to take her to the nearest hospital and not to tell anyone about this.

Shubman took Ishwarya to the hospital and the doctor told him to stay out for a while, cause they wanted go check her.

Back in the stadium -
The boys were back to the dressing room and were drinking water and talking to themselves until Rishabh spoke.

Rishabh-   Arey during the match there was some commotion near the dugout. Do you know what happened?
Virat- haaa and where is Ishwarya?

Dhoni and Ravi sir hesitantly look at each other. They didn't know If it was the right time to tell them what happened. Ishwarya was like a little sister to everyone and Shreyas loves her a lot and couldn't afford to lose her.

Dhoni- uhh so boys the commotion was about Ishwarya. A few England fans had thrown beer bottles on her when Shubman was called on the field. She is injured badly now Shubman has taken her to the hospital.

Everyone looks shocked and confused.

Ravi - but boys i assure you that she will be fine, don't let this get to your head and go play the match.
Virat- how the hell can someone do this. Show me who did that to her. I will go talk to them.
Dhoni - boys no first finish the match and show those people who the ICT is.
Rishabh- if they mess with one of us they mess with all. Boys now even god can't save y'all.

Everyone is sad and shocked, they go play the match with full aggression and win it.

They come back to the dressing room and pack all their stuff.

Ishwarya's pov
I open my eyes to wires connected to my body and machine beeping noises. I look around and see that im in a hospital. I then remember everything that happened. The doctor's enter the room and checks me. He then goes out and Shubman enters.

Shubman- are you fine ish?
Ishwarya- yess, when am i getting discharged?
Shubman- today only.
Ishwarya- what happened to the match?
Shubman- they are still playing the match. I don't think they know that your injured.
ishwarya- don't tell them until the match is over.

Hey guys back with another imagine, so sorry for not updating for so many days. Will update the next part as soon as possible. Love you all. Stay safe and always wear a mask when ur out.
-Natasha❤