Riyan Parag

Chapter requested by Samridhil14 hope you like it:)

Samridhi's pov
Uff finallyy I'm done. I went and jumped on the couch out of tiredness. Let me introduce myself.
My name is Samridhi, Im a professional kathak dancer. Im 20 years old, and i just shifted to guwahati for a job.
I got this apartment by my dad's friend and honestly it is to big for me. I just landed today morning and i finished cleaning my house. I dont like seeing it dirty. I spoke to my mom and dad after i reached now i have to apply for a job.
First I'm gonna apply for a job, save some money and then open a kathak dance institution which is one of the main reasons i shifted to guwahati.

I took my phone and checked the time and saw that it was 8:30 pm. Umm dinner time, I'm hungry. I dont have any stuff to make dinner also. I think i can go out for dinner.

I went inside my room and changed into a proper outfit, combed my hair. After i made sure i look presentable I went outside the house.
I took the keys and locked my house. I went into the lift and saw an aunty. She smiled at me which i did back. She then spoke to me.

Aunty - hello beta, are you new here?
Samridhi- hello aunty ji yes im new here.
Aunty - do you stay alone?
Samridhi- yes aunty
Aunty - please come to my house beta, i have a son of your age only. Think of me as your mother only.
Samridhi- yes aunty sure, thank you.
Aunty - whats ur name beta? Im Mithu.
Samridhi- Im samridhi aunty:)

We reached the ground floor and said our goodbyes.

I came out of the apartment gates and went to the closet restaurant. I entered the restaurant and sat at the end. I finished ordering my food when a guy ran and came and sat in front of me in my table.

Samridhi- hey? (I asked with a puzzled face)
Guy- hey so can u please tell the girl who comes here now that ur my girlfriend. Pleaseee. I will explain everything later after she goes.
Samridhi- ok sure, ur name?
Guy- Riyan, Riyan Parag.

Just as he said that a girl ran and came in.

Girl- Riyan what are you doing here. Who is she?
Riyan- She's my girlfriend so Tanya could you please give us some alone time.
Tanya- what you have a girlfriend? How could you do this to me?
Riyan - umm first of all we never dated or are never gonna date we are just friends (he said emphasizing Just Friends). Now if you dont leave us alone im gonna have to call the security.

She immediately left while shredding fake tears. I turned towards Riyan, there was an awkward silence for a while until he decided to break the silence.

Riyan - so u didn't introduce yourself?
Samridhi- yeah well im samridhi, im 20 and a professional kathak dancer.
Riyan - woah thats great, im Riyan. A professional cricketer and im 21.
Samridhi- so Riyan what was all that about?
Riyan- oh well that is tanya, she is my friend and she likes me. She thinks we are dating. So i needed to lie to her.
Samridhi- ohh lol.
Riyan- Are you new here?
Samridhi- yess well i shifted to guwahati today only.
Riyan - woah thats nice. I could show you around here sometime if you want?
Samridhi- yeah that would be great Riyan thank you.

We spoke for a while and exchanged numbers, he then left.
I finished my dinner and left the restaurant going back to my apartment. Just as i was about to open my door a neighbor opened their house door, which turned out to be Mithu aunty.

Mithu aunty- beta come inside my house?
Samridhi- no aunty its fine.
Mithu aunty- come in let me introduce you to my family.
Samridhi- umm sure aunty.

I went inside with aunty and saw the most unexpected person.
The one and only Riyan Parag.

Riyan- samridhi tum yaha?
Samridhi- ha i just shifted next door, how ru here?
Riyan- yeh mera ghar hai.
Mithu aunty- so i have seen that yall already know each other but anyways samridhi beta this is my son and riyan she is samridhi our new neighbor.
Samridhi- ha voh aunty i met him in the restaurant.

Aunty made me sit and the three of us spoke about life, job and many other things. Parag uncle also came and spoke to us he was really kind and nice.
They liked each other very much and beacme really close. Samridhi became a part of their family. Riyan was falling for samridhi and so was she. This was the start of their new beginnings.

Hey guys new chapter, do comment and tell me if you want a part-2 of this chapter. Also do watch the video linked on top, its Riyan dancing during the under-19 time. Its honestly so cute.Sorry for the mistakes. Love you all, take care and stay safe.
-Natasha.