Shubman Gill

This imagine is requested by Arshpreettt_77 hope you like it:)

Arshpreet's pov

Andd im finally done. I checked my phone and saw that the time was 9pm. I left the office immediately texted shubi that im leaving.

Whos shubi? You may ask. Well he's my boyfriend, yes The Shubman Gill is my boyfriend, i met him through my cousin Abhishek Sharma, since then we became friends and instantly clicked. We have been dating for almost 2 years now. Anywayss I'm Arshpreet Kaur Dhillon. Age- 23 and I'm a journalist.

I reached my apartment and went inside. I threw my handbag on the sofa and jumped on it cause i was so tired. I stayed there for almost 15 minutes then got up and went into my room. I saw someone lying down in my bed. What the hell. I took a flower vase for protection and went near that person.

I was gonna hit that person when that person screamed and removed the blanket from their face. It was the one and only Shubman Gill.

Shubman- kya kar rahi ho? Pagal ho gayi kya? Do you want to kill me?
Arshpreet- tum pagal ho, if you sneak into my house like this, i will think your a kidnapper and will obviously get scared.
Shubman- I was planning to give you suprise par you were not at home only.
Arshpreet - areyy i had work i just finished, i texted you when i left from office na.
Shubman- ha i saw the text but i was so tired waiting that i slept off.
Arshpreet- theek hai baba im sorryy, ab kush?
Shubman- ha bohat :) (he replied smiling sheepishly)
Arshpreet- dramebaaz
Shubman- i heard that
Arshpreet- it was meant to be heard (rolling her eyes)

He pulled me on the bed and hugged me. He put his legs on me.

Arshpreet- tum ne dinner kar liya?
Shubman- ha vo mein ishan aur abhay ke sath kar liya. Tum ne bhi kha liya na?
Arshpreet- ha karliya office mein hi.
Shubman- i love you arshi.
Arshpreet- i love you more shubi.

I hugged him and slept. That was my life and it was perfect!

Heyy this is the second update, hope you liked it, stay safe love you all.
-Natasha❤