21.

Ok so kuch logo k request se i am giving one MORE part....thoda sabar rakhe pyaare readers😂❤️

Aap log itne pyaare ho na ki mai waada kar leti hu ki or ek update dungi fir band baaj jaati hai meri ungli ki hehe🙆‍♀️

Oh one more thing, this update is dedicated to one of my reader who is our birthday girl  @ShrutiKumari177❤️ Happy birthday cutiee❤️ stay blessed✨

.
.

Sana turned and looked at him with her teary eyes!

He again said...

Sid: don't cry naaz!

.

Ignoring everything she ran and hugged him tightly!

His heart was beating fast...

She was crying loudly while Hugging him closer to her heart...

.

sana: aap..apne mujhe naaz kyun bola?

Sid : tumhe maine apne sapne mein dekha tha or jaab mera sapna toota taab maine tumhara naam liya tha! Tum naaz ho?

.

She noded while crying...

Sana : haan mai naaz hu...mere bebu ki naaz❤️

He wiped her tears!

He couldn’t just tolerate tears in her pretty eyes!

.

His heart felt an immense sukoon when she hugged him!

The sukoon he was craving for whole one year, he felt that in her arms!

.

Sid: tum itna roti kyun ho? Rotru!!

He giggled making her heart smile!

She was finding her adorable Sidharth Again!

.

Sana:

mai roti hu kyun ki mujhe mere best friend ki yaad aati hai...

Wo nahi hai mere pas! Iss liye hasi kho gyi hai meri...

She looked at him with her painful eyes making his heart sad.

.

Sid:

mai hu na? Tum toh mere saapne mein bhi aayi thi...koi toh connection hoga na tumhara mere saath?

Aise hi thodi e na kisi ko bhi saapne mein dekhunga!!

.

She smiled...

Once again she understood the connection of their heart...

The strength of their bond..

.

Though he didn’t recognize her but his heart had already recognised her!

That's what heart to heart connection is ❤️

Otherwise, the man who Didn't hug tina like this in this one year whom he claim to marry, was today letting someone hugging him whom he only saw in dream!

.

But he felt an immense kind of pull towards her as if she is someone precious to him.

.

Sana: hmm sayed hai koi connection!  Aap paata laga lijiye!

She said with a hope while he noded making her smile...

Sid:

pehle tum promise karo ki tum bilkul sad nahi hogi apne best friend ko yaad kar k...

Tumne khud hi bola hai na ki mai tumhare best friend jaisa dikhta hu, toh maan lo ki mai hi tumhara dost hu❤️

.

Her heart skipped a bit...

Her soul was shouting that, yes he is her friend, her best friend, her Only love.

.

She wiped her tears!

She got some strength, some hope after 1 year...

In his arms, she felt a strength to fight for her love...

She can't loose him! He is just so precious for her!

.

She was craving for his love for this one year!

She was waiting for him!

Yes in their last meet, he said that he hates her but sana knew that her bebu can never hate her!

.

Her soul cried with the thought that he is going to marry someone and Again she will be heartbroken!

But she can atleast try for once right?

She can try to help him to regain his memory!!  She can at least try to make him remember their sweet moments...

She can atleast give him all her Love as a friend...

She can atleast fight for their love...

.

With the strength, determination and hope she whispered...

Sana: kya aap mere friend baanoge?

He felt that he had heard the same thing from someone special,  but he couldn’t remember anything!

While she remembered their first meet when she told him to be her friend!

.

He looked at her beautiful face and said...

Sid : I will be happy to be your friend, pretty doctor ❤️

.

Her heart jumped with immense happiness!

Her bebu is still that much loving, caring towards her!

He maybe didn’t remember their bond but he unknowingly gave her all the sweet names he gave in his sickness!

.

Sana smiled wholeheartedly and kissed his hand and he didn’t felt uncomfortable at all...

Which was shocking for him as she was just a doctor, a stranger, whom he met in his dreams,not in reality!

Then why he is allowing her to hug him, kiss him or be his friend? 

And why is he behaving so softly with the girl he just met?

As if she is someone whom he knew and adored, he felt like that...

.

He simply smiled and kissed her head lovingly without thinking anything!

As his heart was not in his control and he himself didn’t wanted to stop his heart.

While she cried in his arms after getting his love back ❤️

.

Thank you for your precious loveee💗

Keep loving🥀

Zubiya🧡