Where's Auntie?

The death eaters sat in a collective whole surrounding the long dark table that stretched across the entire room. All were a bit nervous and on edge as a member was missing... Bellatrix LeStrange. Bella was known to be unhinged and reckless.

"I've received word from our dear friend whom we've lost in the daft muggle world" Voldemort shivered mocking disgust displaying his uncanny distaste for the non wizarding world. Meanwhile he walked back and forth the long table - crusty toes gripping the platform and all...

"Must it be... Pierce" A fellow death eater cleared his throat. "Pierce Luchesse" Everyone seated at the table shot Voldemort a look of question; wondering if the fellows joggy assumption was correct. "Why yes" Voldemort confirms while regripping his wand with his long sickly colored fingers. He cracked his neck and muttered a spell flicking his wand towards the nearby mirror which was hung above the mantle to the right of the long table.

Voldemort was displaying the message from Pierce. The message was much like a hologram that displayed in the mirror for everyone at the table to see. In the message was Bellatrix roaming the streets of London, partying in the clubs, and pursuing other endangering activities to the wizarding world.

The very end included a handwritten letter which appeared in front of Narcissa and Lucius. Lucius immediately snagged it to read. ~My dear friend, please come collect your misfit other. Why don't you stay with me over the summer as well? Oh how we can catch up. Sincerely, Pierce Luchesse

"Oh how interesting!" Voldemort clapped his hands in excitement. "Father, you seriously aren't considering going into the muggle world" Draco scoffed mostly trying to fit in with his surroundings, but genuinely curious for his dads answer. "You don't have to get my sister Lucius I can do it myself" Narcissa said to Lucius knowing their marriage died long ago and she didn't want him to deal with her problems.

"No...no that's alright." Lucius nodded looking at the dark lord as he threw his head back with a small menacing laughter, "How sublime. Lucius Malfoy takes on the muggle world... Who would've thought." Lucius kept quiet with his hand folding into each other while his peers showed mixed emotions. Some were completely repulsed bashing in anger, but the more elitist ones were silent.

"Being summer has already come upon us I assume I must depart within a timely manner to catch Bella and catch up with an old friend." Lucius stood up excusing himself from the table; "take care of your mother Draco." They both nodded and Lucius patted him on the shoulder. Draco watched him exit the room with huge lost puppy dog eyes. Narcissa didn't even look at him.

As he entered the hallway leading to his bedroom, Severus Snape followed behind and halted him. "What do you think you're doing Lucius." Snape was searching for any emotion on his face. Snape let out a sigh and continued "Don't do anything you will regret while you're there." Snape sounded genuinly worried given Lucius is willingly going to the muggle world, the creatures of who he just so much despised. "Please Severus the muggles are just as grotesque as Wormtail. Now if you don't mind, I must go now." Snape looked down without saying anything in return. 'What is going on with you Lucius?' He thought.

DID THIS MAKE SENSE?! LMAO IDK BASICALLY PIERCE IS A PUREBLOOD WIZARD, GREAT FRIENDS WITH LUCIUS, VOLDY, AND ALL THE OTHERS, BUT HE CHOSE TO LIVE IN THE MUGGLE WORLD AFTER HOGWARTS. BELLATRIX IS CAUSING HAVOC IN THE MUGGLE WORLD AND STAYING WITH PIERCE. PIERCE IS ANNOYED AND SENT A MESSAGE TO THE DEATH EATER MEETING TO COLLECT BELLA. PIERCE REQUESTED LUCIUS TO DO IT JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO HANG WITH HIS OLD FRIEND AGAIN.

Ok bye!