Dance Dance

"Come on old man" Bella had taken Lucius by the wrist and led him through the small corridors of what seemed to be a club. The walls were lined with loose velvets and dark chandeliers hung high. As they entered a much larger room, lights of different colors gave it ambience. The most prominent color was red.

"Merlins beard Bella where have you taken me?" Lucius tried to act disgusted but he couldn't hide his interest in this nightlife. He secretly loved it. "Oh have a drink Luc, loosen up! I'm going to find myself a man." Bella had shouted to Lucius in order for him to hear her over the loud music.

He had made his way to the bar when someone caught his eye. 'Who may that divine creature be, alone too, how daring in such a dangerous world full of bad bad men' he had chuckled thinking to himself. Knowing well he was one of those men. He took a sip of his glass of scotch and looked toward the girl again.

They had made eye contact, the way she held the stare with confidence was absolutely becoming to Lucius. She slightly tilted her head back looking at him from her nose, much like how he looks at people. He was captivated by this girl. He adored her long thick raven hair, milky white skin that reflected the lights perfectly, her tall slender figure, but most importantly the snake choker she had worn across her neck. "How delightful" he purred-not loud enough for her to hear but to see he had said something. She smirked as if she heard him.

Lucius decided to approach her. He set his scotch down, kept his cane propped against the barstool beside him and headed in the direction of the girl.

"Hello darling" was said in his sexy sultry voice. She had fully smiled and held out her hand which gave Lucius confirmation she was comfortable with his presence. He had met his large hand with her soft small hand and lifted it up toward his lips. As his mouth was near her hand he could smell her perfume from her wrists. A strong musky vanilla filled the air around him as his lips carefully kissed her knuckles. She was wearing rings as well, he loved that.

As he kissed her hand she slightly shivered to his touch. Lucius loved every second of this encounter. He loved the way she is so confident, elegant, mysterious but was submissive to him. "What is your name my dear?" She sighed and said "y/n"

Much to his surprise her accent was very very different. Now, Lucius had yet to train his ear to different accents but he was confident she was from Italy. 'What is this gorgeous woman doing in London?' He was baffled. His mind raced.

"Very well y/n, would you care to dance with me? This quite happens to be one of my favorite songs." This time Lucius held his hand out for her to let him take the lead. "You're telling me Fame by dammed David Bowie is your favorite? How old are you?" She laughed in menace. "46 love, now, come on dear" Without hesitation she let him show her to the dance floor.

Y/n gave a sarcastic bow before they danced. They both laughed. As the first verse played Lucius aligned himself with y/n. He towered over her as he was significantly taller though she stood at 5'9. Lucius cleared his throat and began dancing.

Lucius extended both arms for the back of his hands to rest on top of y/n's shoulders. He then slowly brushed them downward to meet hands with her to grab them and slowly place back on of his neck. Y/n was taken aback by his lead, but entranced by his intense dominant stare. His hand snaked back down her arms while her arms remained around his neck. He brushed her body from her arms down to her hips and took a step forward for which she took a step backward to go with his steps. His right hand ran up her spine to the back of her neck. She threw her hand back for him to catch and he pulled it back up by going further up her neck with his hand. Once she was looking into his eyes again his hand traced from the back of her neck to the side then down the middle of her chest. Y/n wore a seductive smile and a nod letting him know she was approving. He smiled back and threw his head to the side to get his hair out of his face. He grabbed her hands from his shoulders and walked behind her while crossing her arms holding her. He was now stand behind her still holding her hands as her arms are crossed on her body. She let her head sink into his chest while they stepped back and forth. "Good girl, you can keep up, I adore that" he purred into her ear. She just laughed.

At this point everyone is the club is watching and cleared the dance floor. It was just the two of them under the red lights and blaring music. All glory came to an acute end when a VIP walked in.

Y'all. The dance part was so hard to write like in order for it to make sense LMAO. Hope you guys are enjoying.