Marco....Polo

Lucius had made his way through the alleyways of London's streets. Those encountering Lucius saw him as intimidating; the dark fitting clothing, platinum blonde hair, snake headed walking cane accompanied with terrible under eye bags that were a bit reddish. Though the tiresome look that wore his eyes was pretty sexy.

He had received a special piece of paper enchanted by Pierce that updated Bella's every location change to find her. While he was relying on the little paper he noticed the people around had portable devices they were also looking down at. He thought it was strange.

Once he had arrived at the exact location a sign on the door read "alcoholics anonymous meeting" Lucius was trying not to burst in demonic laughter. He proceeded through the doors with a dramatic entrance. Lucius walked in with a sort of swank gait knowing he was the most delectable amongst the others. The knocking of the cane helped break the silence of the observant crowd.

Bella had immediately stood up in shock Lucius Malfoy had come to the muggle world to capture her. Luckily Bella had complied and left abruptly. Lucius just stood waiting as if Bella were his child and he was picking her up from day care.

Not much conversation was exchanged between the two. Lucius was surprisingly enjoying the walk home to Pierces. Not so much the muggles that were everywhere, but the architecture, the cold weather, and the trees that lined the sidewalks. Lucius must've been caught in his thoughts because his peaceful pondering was interrupted by Bella squeezing his arm and yelling "Merlin, you are so annoying."

Bella had apparated them into a dark room with huge leather couches and the sound of faint music playing almost like it was beyond the walls.

Hey guys this chapter was a pain in the 😀 to write lmao. It was so weak, but it's gunna get more fun and dirty😏 Hope you're enjoying!