Desire

The car ride home was full of tension. Everyone was pretty much tired ready to end the day. Lucius would occasionally look into the side mirror viewing the back seat displaying y/n resting her head against the open car window.

He had admired the way her skin would illuminate while they passed street lamps and nearby neon lights. Despite the cold weather she looked so warm, something he never saw in Narcissa.

Gazing into that little mirror analyzing every detail given Lucius grins slightly.

"I'd like to reassure you I'm not mad about your encounter with y/n Lucius. You had no idea I had a daughter as well as she had no business being in that club tonight. Besides she should be marrying your boy Draco am I right?" Pierce chuckled.

'Right.. my boy Draco who happens to be the same damn age as the decadent woman seated behind me' Lucius sighed almost jealous of his son.

"Pierce you know how we Malfoy's are. Is that girl even of pure blood? You know how shameful it would be to ruin such an esteemed bloodline." Lucius kept his voice down hoping y/n wouldn't hear him questioning something that was out of her control.

Pierce gave Lucius a comedic glance. "It's refreshing to see you still care about that. Yes she is. After I left Hogwarts I met a good girl with a good pedigree from Beauxbatons, settled down and raised y/n in Rome."

"Wow. Glad to have been invited to the wedding pal. Is Mrs. Luchesse waiting at home? I must meet her."

Pierce looked at the rear view mirror to the back seat to see y/n remaining asleep. "Her mother passed on two years ago."

The men began to whisper.

"That's tragic. A young lady shouldn't have to navigate the world without a mother figure." Lucius looked back into the little mirror where she remained asleep. Still radiating with warmth.

"Yes well we can only move on. You do yourself no good living in the past... Okay this is us." The black SUV approached a long narrow driveway leading to a poorly lit manor.

All there was to see were various landscape lights casting upon the stone walls of the house and some tall dark trees.

"The house is much more impressive in the daylight I can assure you." Pierce boasted parking the SUV in the garage. "I'll mark your words." Luc chuckled.

Hey guys I'm getting back into the groove it's going to get dirty soon just wait.