Chapter 40

Tang Shiman still looked a little gloomy when he went to the jewelry store with his mother to choose jewelry, but he just reluctantly agreed when he heard that his mother wanted to make herself look better.

    It's just that the two of them came to the store where they often bought, only to see that the clerk inside was very busy, and even the boss made it a bit frizzy. Looking at the shopkeeper who kept directing the crowd to get the accessories out of the shop, Wan Jingqian looked at it and said with a smile: "The shopkeeper, I haven't seen you in a few days, you can become so lively here."

    When I got busy for a while, it seemed that I had forgotten the time. Hearing Wan Jingqian’s voice, the shopkeeper turned his head and said apologetically: “It turns out that it’s Mrs. Tang. Unfortunately, our shop is very busy today. Zhou, please come back another day."

.Seeing that the store had said this, Wan Jingqian couldn’t say anything. She was still a little curious as she watched several people walking out with a few boxes very carefully, so she directly asked, "What does the shopkeeper do? , Make it so busy?"

    It seems that the shopkeeper didn’t think it was something difficult to tell, so he said directly, “This is not because the husband of the Jifu family is about to pass his birthday. He bluffed me early in the morning. I hope I can choose a few from us. A good piece of jewelry, I will use it for my husband."

    Hearing what the shopkeeper said, both of them had thoughts in their hearts, but the family looked at the posture of constantly moving in and out, it seemed that there were more than a few items. And the packaging of those things is very exquisite, presumably the things inside are also fine products.

    Just looking at such a busy shopkeeper, Wan Jingqian couldn't bother too much, so she left and left.

.Seeing the shop assistants who came in and out, Wan Jingqian's eyes darkened, but then as if thinking of something, she took her daughter away. Tang Shiman followed his mother towards the front, still couldn't help but glanced back, her eyes very misty.

    Sure enough, a few days later, I received an invitation from Jifu. Looking at the gilded post, Tang Shiman looked slumped and looked very bad.

    Seeing her daughter like this, Wan Jingqian sighed silently, looked at her and said faintly: "Shiman, dress better then, we are going to the banquet."

    "Yes." Seeing her mother's dissatisfaction look, her own emotions had leaked too much, but she was not reconciled.

    Regardless of whether it was true or false, the people who attended the banquet came happily. .Those who did not receive the banquet, tried their best to bring themselves in.

    On the day of the banquet, it was not time for the banquet, and the guests coming and going were about to crowd the door. Everyone looked very happy and looked very happy.

    Although they are female family members, because the owner of this family is married to a husband, there is no particular way of sitting in separate seats. When Tang Shiman and the others got out of the carriage, they heard the constant discussion around them, all admiring the grand banquet.

    "This son of the Ji family is so big, if it weren't because I was fortunate enough to be invited, I'm afraid I won't see these sights this time." If it is in ordinary people's home, it is even reluctant to use it as clothes, but here it is used as a rag.

.A young man next to him seemed to agree with him very much. He even nodded his head and made a birthday banquet so extravagant. I wonder if life would be more luxurious in ordinary times. Although I think so, I can't envy it.