Chapter 41

Tang Shiman turned his head stiffly, only to see Li Xiao looking at him in shock, with an expression of disbelief. She opened her mouth, but she didn't know how to excuse it. At this moment, her head was blank and she didn't know why Li Xiao was here.

    Li Xiao looked at the woman in front of him, and after seeing her face turned pale, he sighed in his heart, and then quickly recovered the original gentle feeling, showing a smile, "My cousin is naughty, I don’t know. Why did you come here? It's just that I just got here. I don't know if I can ask Master Ji to take us back?"

    Li Qin, who had been staring at Tang Shiman, heard his cousin's words, and looked up at him incredulously, and then said in a loud voice: "No, we... oooo." She hasn't waited for her words to finish. , Li Xiao covered his mouth.

.Li Xiao looked at Ji Ling indifferently, but avoided Tang Shiman's gaze intentionally or unintentionally.

    Seeing the two coming, Ji Ling looked at the person holding his cousin calmly and covering her mouth, nodded, and said in a very calm tone: "Please come with me." After that, he passed by Tang Shi Man, took the two and went out first.

    In the originally empty room, only Tang Shiman was left at this time. He seemed to have thought of something, and his face turned pale. When he returned to his seat, Wan Jingqian was shocked.

    "Shiman, what's the matter with you?" Wan Jingqian was startled when she saw her daughter as if she lost her soul, and looked at her very anxiously. Mrs. Li who was next to me also followed up with a caring question, she seemed to be very caring about Tang Shiman.

    Looking at the two people in front of him, Tang Shiman opened his mouth, but after all, he still didn't say anything.
.Ji Ling looked up at the two men and horses on the left and right, Tang Shiman, who was unconscious, and Li Xiao, who was drinking boring wine, a faint smile appeared in his eyes.

    "Ji Ling, you eat this, the pastry I made a few days ago, according to the taste you like to eat, you try to suit your taste." Tang Xiaobao took the homemade knife that Ji Ling brought back, cautiously He divided the pastry in front of him into several pieces, then picked it up naturally and delivered it to Ji Ling's mouth.

    "Okay." Without reaching out, he directly bit the cake Tang Xiaobao handed over.

    Tang Xiaobao was very happy to see Ji Ling ate several pieces in a row, and the smile on his face became brighter. .Originally, he thought that his birthday was to be celebrated, so he didn’t need to be so extravagant, and this was not his real birthday. He just heard Ji Ling say that it was the first birthday after they were together. Xiao Bao readily agreed.

    Feeding Ji Ling two bites, and two more by himself, Tang Xiaobao felt very happy when he looked at the opposite stage. Although many things here are inconvenient, I didn't expect that drama that I thought would be very boring would be so interesting.

    Ji Ling looked at the drama that he had watched a thousand times before, and turned to look at Tang Xiaobao next to him, with a deep gentleness hidden in his eyes.

    It seems that he has noticed Ji Ling's sight. Tang Xiaobao, who was originally very interesting in the theater, turned his head and looked at Ji Ling. His eyes were very puzzled. He seemed to be asking, what's wrong?

.Seeing the ignorant look in Tang Xiaobao's eyes, Ji Ling's mouth twitched, and he reached out and touched his head, acting very gentle. He is willing to protect the clearness in his eyes forever, until he can no longer protect it.

    Feeling the strength on his head, although Tang Xiaobao felt that Ji Ling seemed to be a pet when he touched him, he just looked at the person in front of him in a very good mood, so he didn't say much. After finally seeing Ji Ling happy for a while, then let him touch it well enough.