Chapter 72

Hearing the old lady agreeing to her words in one fell swoop, the anger that had been unsatisfactory in the old lady's heart immediately went away, and then she closed her eyes very tiredly, her face also a little haggard.

    The old mother looked at her like this, standing beside her quietly did not dare to speak. She has followed her wife for so long, so she naturally knew her heart knot, and she must have thought of the old man again. It's just that for men, there are things that don't like freshness, let alone the old master. Thinking of this, the old mother did not dare to speak. These things were not something she could discuss by herself. Even if her wife was very kind, she would not have her turn to say these things.

.I don’t know what the people around me are thinking. The eldest lady squinted her eyes. The look that Ji Ling yelled at herself just now makes people unforgettable. Seeing his righteous words, she really wanted to see if it was another day. Ji Ling himself took another concubine, and I don't know if he will remember how he once swore to himself. Thinking of this, the lady was sure that he would have that day, but she was very much looking forward to it.

    I don't know what the eldest lady in the house is still planning. After Ji Ling came out, he went straight back to his yard. Thinking of the game he played with Tang Xiaobao today, he could play a round before eating later. When he reached the corner, he paused for a while, and the next second he lifted his foot and left without notice.

    Soon after Ji Ling left, a head appeared at the corner, which seemed to be a little maid. .The little maid stared in the direction where Ji Ling was leaving. She looked a little bit worried. After confirming that there was no one, she patted her chest. She was obviously afraid and said: "The young lady asked me to follow the third son until he came out. I should have completed the task now, right?" The maid scratched her head, thinking of what the lady had given her, and finally felt that her inference was correct, so she went back happily. After finishing the task, it is the most right thing to return to his own lady.

    After the maid had left, Ji Ling didn't know where she had come out. At this time, looking at the maid's figure, her expression was a little ugly. After thinking about it for a while, after all, he didn't pursue it any more.

    When she returned to the place where her lady lived, Sang Jiayi sat there early and waited, and when she saw the maid coming in, she ordered her to be let in. .The maid offered a salute as soon as she came in. Sang Jiayi signaled that the maid did not have to be polite, and then opened her mouth straight, "The young lady was right. After the young lady left, the lady ordered someone to invite Master Ji San Here comes. The slave and maidservant hid carefully outside for fear of being discovered. It was not until Young Master Ji came out that he wanted to follow up quietly, but I didn’t expect that Young Master Ji didn’t know how to discover him, so I couldn’t Don't let him leave just to avoid."

    Hearing the maid’s description, Sang Jiayi nodded, but asked faintly: "What was your face when you saw him coming out?"

    Hearing her own lady’s answer, the maid remembered it, and then quickly replied: "I saw that the third son of Ji didn't seem to have any expressions, but I could feel that he seemed to be relieved.".After the maid said, she took a careful look at her own lady. She found that after she finished speaking, her own lady's mood became very bad, and she seemed to be quite unhappy.

    Sang Jiayi didn't embarrass the maid, just waved her hand and let her go down. She chose this maid because she has a keen sense of emotions. Now it seems that Ji Ling should have rejected his aunt. Thinking of this, Sang Jiayi couldn't tell her mood for a while. It is not enough to say that it is a little angry, but it is not to say that it is happy.