Chapter 61

I thought it would be a performance by a folk artist, but when Tang Xiaobao pulled Ji Ling closer, he discovered that it was a vendor who was fighting with a middle-aged woman and was arguing very badly.

    There was a heated quarrel between the two parties, and the people around also looked at it with gusto, and didn't even think it was inappropriate. Tang Xiaobao just took a curious look, and then left soon. Before leaving, he saw a pair of members of the security regiment coming over and separating the two who were arguing.

    Suddenly, Tang Xiaobao felt that it was still very strange. Originally, he thought that there would be no such members as urban management in places like ancient times. Who knows, not only does it have, but it also looks very efficient.

.Ji Ling followed Tang Xiaobao’s eyes and saw the person he was watching. He was still a little curious in his eyes, so he explained lightly: “Because this is the main street of the capital, doing business here requires high fees. Correspondingly, the law and order here is also the best."

    Tang Xiaobao looked at Ji Ling and nodded seemingly, while Ji Ling took Tang Xiaobao along the road without speaking. I just walked along the street, maybe it was because I came out too early, even if some stores opened their doors, the street still looked a little deserted. The two walked for a while, and Tang Xiaobao had been looking at the surrounding shops. They looked very different from the modern ones, and they always seemed to have an indescribable taste. Even the decoration outside the door is very in line with what you are selling, which makes people feel very distinctive at first glance, rather than being the same as modern ones.

.The two of them were walking on the road, and the atmosphere was very harmonious. Even if they didn't speak, they felt very at ease. What's more, seeing Ji Ling walking with his brother on the road, he would boldly recommend some strange but very eye-catching things to the two of them.

    Under normal circumstances, Tang Xiaobao would stop and look at it if he felt interested, but Ji Ling, like a competent husband, bought what Tang Xiaobao liked. Not long after shopping, the attendants behind him had a lot of things in their hands. When Tang Xiaobao reacted, he realized that they had bought a lot of things.

    Looking at those things, Tang Xiaobao was a little shy. He obviously didn't need those things, so why didn't he insist on not buying them just now. Next, even if I see the ones I'm interested in, I'm determined not to buy more.

.Ji Ling watched Tang Xiaobao staring at the exquisite house model in front of him with great earnestness, the love in his eyes was beyond words, but he didn't say anything to buy it, just stared eagerly.

    The boss was in the corner of his eye, glanced at Tang Xiaobao, Ji Ling, and the people behind them, laughed, and said very enthusiastically, "The husband, this is the most famous in our shop. If you like the work, you might as well buy it. You see, this house can be taken apart, and we still have some accessories to decorate it. If you like it, you can make it yourself."

    Their shop specializes in buying some weird little things, and those brothers and ladies who have lived in the backyard for a long time also like these little things very much, so the business is also good. So looking at this guy in front of me, I expected he would like it too. .Before Tang Xiaobao could reply, he asked his clerk to take out the small potted plants with small plants and the small moving windmill, and gestured to the place above the house to indicate where to put it.

    Looking at this, Tang Xiaobao's eyes lit up. Ji Ling only said that he would bring himself here to see. There are some interesting things. He didn't expect that there are so many exquisite things that he thought about here. He felt that this thing in front of him made him very satisfied. But looking at the exquisite model, he felt that it was very expensive, and this thing was like a child's toy, and he could only assemble one by himself. So I was a bit tangled, and finally decided to go back.